Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BOOKER OUT (what a DISGRACE!!)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
wow, one of the most inept performances from the albion in many a year, absolutely shambolic. From Kuipers right through to Knight.
How the f*** have we gone from the best side in the league to the worst in the space of 2 games!!??!!

Jones - quite possibly put two of the worst performances I've ever seen in the last 2 games

Special mention to Rehmann aswell as he has turned from a handy, commanding midfielder to a piece of dog turd in the space of 2 fricking games.

Not to mention Kuipers....ughh I can't be bothered anymore

chants of the night

LALALA ROUGIIIEEERRRRR
WE WANT 5 WE WANT 5.

here's some pix

gloves watching the debacle - 2nd half

brent1.JPG

spot yaself

brent2.JPG

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Beeneys thinking about BB

brent6.JPG

psycho directly behind goal going MENTAL after match

brent8.JPG

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
lalallalalal rougier at the front

brent9.JPG

Raphael Meade with Hampshire Seagull in the corner
brent10.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dwayne said:
How the f*** have we gone from the best side in the league to the worst in the space of 2 games!!??!!

]

Quite simply...WE HAVN'T.
Absolutely typical of the knee-jerk tripe we always get when this happens. Same old shit as last time we got dicked at Brentford.

The two homes wins over Blackpool and Grimsby didn't make us the best team in the league any more than the two defeats at Bornmuff and Brentford have made us the worst.

We are better than most of the teams, maybe not as good as some, we WILL come unstuck away from home sometimes, and like the other 91 teams in this country, we'll play shit sometimes.
Don't write off a season on the basis of 4 bad days. We need to get back on track - we've done it before,and we'll do it again.

What the team needs now is SUPPORT, not ABUSE.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
like I said in the other thread we are ALL entitled to a moan sometimes, I've spent hard earned cash going to the last 2 games, and I expect the team to give me their all not that shit. I know we haven't become the worst team over night but I wanna know what the f*** has happened in the last 2 games.

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
how the f*** can you say booker out, booker is a good bloke, no one moaned all the time he was no2 did they? and helping us get two championships under our belt? he has not got what it takes to be a manager but give the guy a break. just doing as he is told.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bozza said:
We were never the best, we're not the worst.

Sorry but 4 points clear 2 games ago suggests we were/are the best.

what an inane comment Bozza.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
michellethornfanclub said:
how the f*** can you say booker out, booker is a good bloke, no one moaned all the time he was no2 did they? and helping us get two championships under our belt? he has not got what it takes to be a manager but give the guy a break. just doing as he is told.

I mean Booker out of the hot seat not out of the club!!

I don't mean to take it out on him, I'm more urging Knight to make up his mind FAST

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dwayne said:
think I saw u with ya mates Berky, I was wearing a brown leather jacket
I was on my tod in the ground with a lacoste roll neck as the bro was in the home end.

Terrible atmosphere and no wonder why after that shit:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everyones entitled to a moan as you rightly say Dwayne. I was turning the air blue at Bornmuff, and in my front room tonight listening to another shite performance.

But the way some people start thumping the panic button after a couple of crap displays never ceases to amaze me. That was a couple of tricky away trips, and we got nothing, and we played crap.

Big deal. We're top, we've got home games coming up, and this team IS good enough to bounce back. Be thankful for that, cos it has not always been the case.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'l give you that Easy.

We will be back, but I've wasted good money on the last two shambles I want the players to get their asses back into gear.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
Sorry but 4 points clear 2 games ago suggests we were/are the best.

what an inane comment Bozza.

No it doesn't mean we were the best at all. It meant, at the early stage of the season we were (and are still at) - we had accumulated more points than any other team.

How on earth could we be considered to be the best if we hadn't even played every team once, let alone home and away?!?

If you went to many games you would have seen we have not actually played that well this season - the performance you witnessed at Rushden, particularly the 2nd half, was probably the best we have played so far this season.

Of course we emerge to be the best team in this division, but we certainly were not proven to be last Friday (ie before the last two games).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Your main beef seems to be the money you have spent. Another sign of the occasional supporter. And a strange gripe from someone who is continually boasting their wealth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here