Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BOOKER OUT (what a DISGRACE!!)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
b4 everyone gets on bookers back 2 much, and tout dowie as the man, just remember oldham lost 4.0 at wrexham tonight. is he really the right man? are we really in the middle of a disaster. i dunno the answers but i do know booker is a f+_k@*g good number 2. give him support.:rolleyes:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
*not gonna rise*

but I will say it is not a strange gripe, I jsut know the value of money. I feel mugged from the those players at the moment.

...and where were u tonight??

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I have to agree with dwayne on the main point here. Not Booker out of the club, but he has to leave the hot-seat now.

He was originally given four games to prove his worth. I wasn't at the Forest Green game, so can't comment on that, but the other three? Poor against Grimsby (how the hell we won 3-0 I will never know), and appaling against Bournemouth and Brentford.

We are not the worst, and weren't the best - too early to say that. But it is true that since Coppell left we haven't been as good as we were under him. Simple as that. Get Dowie in, with Booker as number two - he's the perfect man for the link between players and manager.

And I'm not moaning about money!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
*not gonna rise*

but I will say it is not a strange gripe, I jsut know the value of money. I feel mugged from the those players at the moment.

...and where were u tonight??

Looking after my baby daughter and punting (very profitably) on the American racing.

You don't want to enter into a "who goes to most games" competition because:

a) it's non-sensical, means nothing and you'll look a (bigger) arse.
b) you'll lose.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
this money thing is silly now...I'm not bothered about spending money, I'm just kind of going by the simple assumption that we pay the players wages and they should give everything for every game or we are paying....

ohhh roobish, just forget the money thing!!:eek:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bozza said:
Looking after my baby daughter and punting (very profitably) on the American racing.

You don't want to enter into a "who goes to most games" competition because:

a) it's non-sensical, means nothing and you'll look a (bigger) arse.
b) you'll lose.

I think that u will find that u started directing the conversation there first!!

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Support the club,support the players,support the manager whoever it is.Follow the club home and away,spend the money if you want it is all your option.
I was dissappointed tonight.I never believe a Brighton player will go on the pitch and not try,they don't play badly on purpose,they don't give the ball away for a laugh,they will be GUTTED by tonights result,quite rightly so,They have played badly,they will probably feel worse because they have let Bob down,don't use him as a scapegoat.By all means it is your opinion not to want to give Bob the job, and on tonights performance I cannot argue against you, but don't start slagging Bob Booker off. He loves this club and has had the chance to move on before and stayed with us.Hopefully if someone else comes in as manager then he will stay as No2 again.Get off the guys back,and support the club.we have to take the rough with the smooth.Brentford deserved to win tonight they were the better side.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One more point...

We can never moan at an away game that we are paying the players' wages and they have not performed. At away games we are only helping to pay the wages of the opposing players.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
nah, but thats you in the avatar...........typical middle class white boy livin of daddies money while desperately trying to maintan some street cred by pretending to be a 'boy from da hood'....wanker.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I can paint a picture with your words and the things you say and you know I'm right.

I bet you look like that other **** 'westwood' only shorter, fatter and with ginger hair......

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anyway , thats why booker doesn'twant the job !

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
hmmm thread ruined . . . .

I have to admit to agreeing with Dwayne on this, Boker is not the right man to manage a club at this level, although he has been a superb emloyee of the club and thoroughly warrants his position.

regardless of whether you went to the last two games or not, any supporter is entitled their opinion, mine and many others I'm sure is, to Dick . . . .stop the rot, and make a suitable appointment, the sooner the better.

In Discks defence, he hasnt made a bad one yet, and given our predicament, we're not going to keep a good manager for long.

We should be bloody grateful of what we've had in the last three years, and where we are right now, by the law of averages we should probably be in Div 3 !!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
zefarelly said:
hmmm thread ruined . . . .

In Discks defence, he hasnt made a bad one yet, and given our predicament, we're not going to keep a good manager for long.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you.....Jeff Wood.:shootself
Erm, sorry about that! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...Martin Hinshlewood:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here