Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers FC

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dirtiest team this year? Also what happening up with the stewards?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to some of their fans on the train back it was all started by the stewards.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
According to some of their fans on the train back it was all started by the stewards.

From where I was it looked like some of their fans were trying to get across the fabric thingy to get at our fans.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Certainly the worst team performance. Bogdan is a truly useless goalkeeper who has had an inspired day, incredible display of luck and good fortune from him today. Don't people fool themselves into thinking he is a good goalie, he isn't. But today he was the luckiest guy in the world. Amazing.

Chris Eagles is sheer class, very selfish though. Knight and Mills at the back were dire. Terrible team, with an overrated manager. Lucky team.

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
I sit right next to the away fans in the south stand and it was gay taunts etc.. the goal didn't help the situation either. Of all the away fans this lot were the worst (IMO), followed by Leeds. All the others have been fine with just banter.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I thought they were trying to get over, then a Bolton fan took there England Flag from the fabric thingy, then it turned into the ending of Zulu, everyone wanted a piece of it. :shrug:

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
I sit right next to the away fans in the south stand and it was gay taunts etc.. the goal didn't help the situation either. Of all the away fans this lot were the worst (IMO), followed by Leeds. All the others have been fine with just banter.

We not been down this season yet :D

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Before the game, I made them slight favourites, due to PL quality squad.

I was shocked at how poor N'gog and their defence was. And the lack of width.

Eagles and Davies obsessed with long range shots.

They're destined to stay in this division I think.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
fair play to the stewards steamed in and dished out some great hits,doubt they will be in a job after today but held their own,
saw a steward being being dragged into the middle of their group and thats why the stewards steamed in,one launched himself across the netting,(zaha would be well gell)bolton fan said the were the usual nobheads that go away,police filmed it all

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I thought they were trying to get over, then a Bolton fan took there England Flag from the fabric thingy, then it turned into the ending of Zulu, everyone wanted a piece of it. :shrug:

ant hill mob,got wound up by some kids at the back,you couldnt make it up

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

If that's true then they should be dealt with in terms at least as strong as if it were racist chants. Who am I kidding, as if that will happen. Agree that that is probably the most agro we've seen at the Amex thus far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here