Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers FC

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Not only were Bolton the dirtiest bastards we've seen this season..they were the worst
team we've seen donw there by a mile. And we hand them a *****g point on a plate.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Agree Bolton were very poor today how the feck did we let them escape with a point ... oh yes we missed a hatful of chances ... Gus we need a striker in the Jan transfer window. We know you've spent 2-years searching surely after all that time there must be some-one on the radar, otherwise the chances will still go a begging

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
As far as I'm concerned Bolton and Freedman deserve each other.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The majority of their fans were decent. But there was a few at the top that were giving it all that and a couple of them started lifting the blue sheet up and the stewards stepped in and they started having a go at the stewards and a couple of them got a few punches in the face. I hope they get done for this.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Before the game, I made them slight favourites, due to PL quality squad.

I was shocked at how poor N'gog and their defence was. And the lack of width.

Eagles and Davies obsessed with long range shots.

They're destined to stay in this division I think.

Ngog is f***ing shit

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
C***s

Shit team,considering the payers they have they were terrible!!
Dirty
Shit fans! 90% sat down and the other 10% gave it the biggun,pretended to get accross the mesh and abuse our shirts yet didn't fancy it when offered!

Undeserved dirty northern twats,hope they missed their trains!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think he has made a massive mistake. They were one of the worst teams I've seen at The Amex this season. Apart from Eagles and Bogdan, the rest of the team were shite. No way they are going back to the Prem anytime soon. Looked like lower Championship fodder at best.

They offered very little to which makes the draw all the more gutting

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Before the steward involvement they were also fighting amongst themselves .... bright bunch!

Bolton:

Filthy team
Scum fans
Horrendous long ball "football"
Ex-Palace manager
Jammy last minute winner

Hope they get relegated.

??? Did you leave before Brunos firecracker and then come back into the stadium ? :lolol:

Agreed on all the other points raised:thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bunch of scummy little James Blunts on and off the pitch. Just joined Pompey in my list of teams who I couldn't give a shit if they went out of business.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The most disapointing thing about today for me is dropping 2 points against another very poor, dirty, long ball team. Same as when we lost to Birmingham. Football wise, we are miles ahead of these teams and should be putting them away easily.

I completely agree with Gus that we are not getting the credit we deserve for the football we play. Considering Bolton were in the Premier league last season we were leagues ahead of them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i expected more from them ...as you said it made it all the more galling

They were in the Prem last year,i bet their wages are double ours + Parachutes yet they for me deserved to lose yet got a point,this i hope will be another tough lesson for us to learn from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here