Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton chasing Freedman

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Palace fans kept telling us that they had four multi millionaire owners and how much better off they were than us with our one.

I get the Imprecation that they are all millionaires because they are really good business men...and Successful business men dont get fxxkes over. How many of us have worked with a person that goes and demands a payrise or else, and ends up out of the door!!

Its a shame as I really feel Dougie is running before he walks....A lot of us are thinking "well fuxk him"...its Bolton bloody Bolton FFS!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
TCB displays his excellent football knowledge yet again......
To be fair, I couldn't see it happening. Bolton are a nothing club, but big enough to take Palace's dedicated messiah. :laugh: :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I think that this news is hilarious on two levels.

1) Because Mr Freedman was allegedly super-loyal and would never leave!
2) Because Bolton actually must think that Mr Freedman is a decent manager!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
From BBS:

Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc

'So anyone got any ideas what to do with the FREEDMAN 9 home shirt I got this weekend for a birthday present?'

MWAHAHAHA!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Smells funny.

In some respects I'm surprised that the Palace fans are so shocked by this.

1. 8 weeks ago Palace fans were boycotting games, and demanding Freedman be sacked.
2. Palace have no money for a manager to spend.
3. CPFC2012 have undermined him in public

Why WOULDN'T he go?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
In some respects I'm surprised that the Palace fans are so shocked by this.

1. 8 weeks ago Palace fans were boycotting games, and demanding Freedman be sacked.
2. Palace have no money for a manager to spend.
3. CPFC2012 have undermined him in public

Why WOULDN'T he go?

And they have just been on an unrepeatable run. No-one would have touched him 8 weeks ago. Now he has trebled his wages and got a bigger player budget. He would be mad not to go.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Apologies if fixtures but.. wasn't Freedman emphasising his 'connection' with Zaha and that was a major reason Zaha would not be leaving in January? Oh dear Palace...

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
FFS Freedman !! :beer: :D

Well he's gone ....Phew !!still love the man but now its slightly tainted love.
Onwards and upwards again we still have a very good squad this year so it's not like we are going to be looking at the Russell Slades of the management game are we?
I'd like Di Canio but if not Capello Redknapp or Scolari will do still seems a strange appointment to me for BW ill give him 8 months there under Gutside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here