Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BOGOF tonight!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | 90 Minutes of Madness Tonight

The Seagulls Superstore is hosting 90 minutes of madness prior to tonight's game against Watford, with a huge range of selected clothing available as buy one, get one free.

The range includes official 2012 Errea training and warm-up kit, selected books and DVD's, T-shirts, tracksuit tops, children's wear and ladies wear.

Supporters wishing to take advantage of the madness, can pick any two items from across the range and get the cheapest one free of charge!

The offer starts at 6.15pm and is available for 90 minutes - right up until kick-off - but hurry, it's only available while stocks last. See in-store for full details.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | 90 Minutes of Madness Tonight

The Seagulls Superstore is hosting 90 minutes of madness prior to tonight's game against Watford, with a huge range of selected clothing available as buy one, get one free.

The range includes official 2012 Errea training and warm-up kit, selected books and DVD's, T-shirts, tracksuit tops, children's wear and ladies wear.

Supporters wishing to take advantage of the madness, can pick any two items from across the range and get the cheapest one free of charge!

The offer starts at 6.15pm and is available for 90 minutes - right up until kick-off - but hurry, it's only available while stocks last. See in-store for full details.

If they've got the match DVDs in stock, might go for that, so I can buy em effectively at their CORRECT price of £5.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Disgusting. It's cheapER of two; and cheapEST of three or more. Comparative and superlative innit. I blame our lacklustre warm up at West Ham.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Disgusting. It's cheapER of two; and cheapEST of three or more. Comparative and superlative innit. I blame our lacklustre warm up at West Ham.

If you're NOT japing, whats wrong with that ?

I lashed out £38 on a new hoody the other week. Wish this offer was on then, I'd have snaffled a new polo shirt as well or something.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Are we changing kit makers or sponsors next season or something?

Don't think so, I'd imagine it's just a way of clearing out stock ahead of some new designs for next season.

Not really an up to date dresser at the best of times, so it's a cracking deal for the likes of me. I may stick a wedge of cash on my card and have a little shop tonight.

A hoody y'say [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 do you recommend it?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If you're NOT japing, whats wrong with that ?

I lashed out £38 on a new hoody the other week. Wish this offer was on then, I'd have snaffled a new polo shirt as well or something.

Japing (and English lessons) aside, I seem to remember this offer being on before wasn't it? Or maybe I'm imagining it. Anyhow, I agree it's a good deal - and I shall be in there with my ST locked and loaded.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Do you have to put the money on your card. Last time I got something from the shop I used my debit card and they just swiped my season ticket so I got the 10%.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Japing (and English lessons) aside, I seem to remember this offer being on before wasn't it? Or maybe I'm imagining it. Anyhow, I agree it's a good deal - and I shall be in there with my ST locked and loaded.

Reading last week , picked up a couple of training sweatshirts , may have another gander tonight

The Seagulls Superstore is hosting 90 minutes of madness prior to tonight's game against Watford, with a huge range of selected players, especially goalkeepers and over rated strikers, available as buy one, get one free.

The range includes official 2012 XXX rated books, DVD's, , and ladies rubber wear.

Anyone?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't think so, I'd imagine it's just a way of clearing out stock ahead of some new designs for next season.

Not really an up to date dresser at the best of times, so it's a cracking deal for the likes of me. I may stick a wedge of cash on my card and have a little shop tonight.

A hoody y'say [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 do you recommend it?

Yes. Yes I do. Its a bit like one of THESE

004.jpg

Except in black, and with a few sponsors dotted around on it.
Cushty.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oh no it's not - it's being staged by TB to raise some urgently needed cash to make a raid for Ricky Lambert.....that should keep Gus happy

Is it pantomime season already?

Where IS Ricky Lambert?
He's BEHIND YOU!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes. Yes I do. Its a bit like one of THESE

004.jpg

Except in black, and with a few sponsors dotted around on it.
Cushty.

However, thinking about it, we can't sit there together in matching tops, you only get away with that if they are replica shirts, and virtually everyone is wearing them. And we're not about to turn all girly and text in the morning of a game to check "what are you wearing." Even if we have the boys sat together between us, we'd just look like a pair of bookends.

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here