Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Just got a text saying this

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Does this cover programmes? I have missed a couple of games, want to complete the collection. This would be a glorious opportunity. But they specifically don't mention anything other than clothes.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If the club states that there will not be a change of strip next season it should give a big boost to sales
well the Home one was DEFINITELY a two season kit , and a few weeks back due to the popularity of the away they're keeping that one next season too :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
well the Home one was DEFINITELY a two season kit , and a few weeks back due to the popularity of the away they're keeping that one next season too :)

Both HOME and AWAY shirts say 2011-2013 on the official site. Guessing we'll get a new THIRD kit in the close season.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Really? That's great news. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a third kit though. Just to get some extra cash. Plus, you never know, Leeds might decide to bring back their 95/96 away kit.

1995-96%20away.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
However, thinking about it, we can't sit there together in matching tops, you only get away with that if they are replica shirts, and virtually everyone is wearing them. And we're not about to turn all girly and text in the morning of a game to check "what are you wearing." Even if we have the boys sat together between us, we'd just look like a pair of bookends.

:laugh:

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Although I was GENUINELY torn between the white hoody with the blue markings, and the black one. I faffed around for a good 10 minutes before queing with the white one, only to change my mind and go back for the black one. I'm such a MINCER.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Both HOME and AWAY shirts say 2011-2013 on the official site. Guessing we'll get a new THIRD kit in the close season.
I think it will be the usual thing with a new away kit, and the current away becoming third kit. That way they're still technically using it until 2013, but can flog more shirts.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it will be the usual thing with a new away kit, and the current away becoming third kit. That way they're still technically using it until 2013, but can flog more shirts.

Disgraceful. But fair enough.

Seeing your avatar always makes me think of my favourite Bender line to respond to pretty much any post on here;

"Interesting...no wait, the other thing: tedious."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here