Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby has proved his worth right there...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Granted that was a little more miserable than intended.

If Bobby's season starts today then that'll be fantastic, I'm clearly just too pessimistic to think one goal makes a winter.

What you on about? He's played decent pretty much every time he's played.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Bobby has still looked class in the cameo roles he's had so far. He set up 2 goals v Bolton and helped coming on late to seal a few wins, and his finish today was a reason why he has been picked to play for England.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Everyone who said we shouldn't re-sign Zamora - you've been proved WRONG!
Well it's ifs and buts as we could have signed someone better who plays 90 mins and scores more goals instead.
He scored today and it's a great thing,but he's been unfit and average and it's October :thumbsup:

Let's hope he gets more goals

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well it's ifs and buts as we could have signed someone better who plays 90 mins and scores more goals instead.
He scored today and it's a great thing,but he's been unfit and average and it's October :thumbsup:

Let's hope he gets more goals

I wish you had posted before me :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If the legend that is BZ does not a single other thing from here on in, he'll always be the man that broke the Amex era October jinx and put one over on dirty Leeds in the most dramatic of fashions to maintain the unbroken record that sets up the season nicely for a Very Good Thing. IT'S THE STUFF OF DREAMS! :clap:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm not sure how one, albeit very important, goal in a very lackluster season proves anything.

Fingers crossed he'll pop up with a couple more making your point valid.
But before today I doubt BZ had even had a shot, so maybe it's a little early to give Bobby is crown back.

We aren't out to re-crown Bobby as he is not and was never going to be the main man for us this time round. This is his swan-song and will consist of some cameo performances showing what a bit of experience and class can bring at the right moments as per today and Bolton.

I have to say, he is fulfilling my expectations to perfection and I can't see how the word lacklustre (or lackluster :wink:) could be used to describe any element of the Albion this season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It was a good finish but he is a luxury. If you check out his record, that is his first goal for us in 4549 days! (courtesy of the report from the Guardian).

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
As he bore down on goal I just thought "this is going in" and I don't think I've felt that with an Albion player since Bobby was last here. He just has an aura about him when he's in with a sniff and I LOVE IT

Do you know, that's exactly what I thought. My mind flashed back in a nano second, I was sat at Withdean and I knew it was going in, it was like I,d seen the goal before.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm not sure how one, albeit very important, goal in a very lackluster season proves anything.

Fingers crossed he'll pop up with a couple more making your point valid.

One down...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here