Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby has proved his worth right there...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Best signing since we signed him first time round.

Vicente for me was the best, but I dreamed BZ would come back, didnt think it would actually happen but so glad it did. He may be getting on, not as fit or mobile as before, but he's quality. A class act who knows how to score goals, he loves our club and he loves us fans and its reciprocated. Bobby scoring the winner makes it extra special

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
CRyomVAWoAE4wzc.jpg

:bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
95% of strikers at this level panic with that chance. Fantastic ability.
I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to get into those positions.

Those 2 goals were scored with such panache.

You're right though, he's probably only had 2 shots all season and has scored 2 goals.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His finish was sublime. We don't have another striker with his ability at the club. Hemed looks awful at the moment

This - Hemed is doing a passable impression of B BD Paynter at the moment
I think that's a teeny tiny bit harsh, when talking about a winning team.

Baldock and Hemed are battering opposition defences for a full hour until coming off, they must be wearing down defenders.

We can easily remember games with no chances created, just a few months ago, so I think it's a little early to be grumbling about wasteful players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We won at Leeds because we came up with a quality finish at the end, and we've done the same tonight. Bobby will give any defence in this division problems. Baldock worked hard tonight, but Hemed was ordinary.

Given our main strike pair aren't scoring and Bobby has shown composure you wonder how long before he starts a match. Tonight we wasted first half chances but still won, I don't think we'll get away with that in the Reading match coming up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Inigo Calderon knows a thing or two about players. He tweeted
Massive 3 points great comeback You can feel when he is on the pitch, you can smell the fear of the opposition!!! #BZ

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was.with friends not familiar with the Albion and they were both impressed with the movement of Baldock and Hemed but just thought they showed little threat. Which is fair enough I thought.

Yet Baldock score & had another cleared off the line by Ayling.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yet Baldock score & had another cleared off the line by Ayling.

He's a good player but should score more. The chance when March robbed the fullback should've been buried but he put it far to close to the keeper who couldn't believe his luck. Also, when Baldock dinked the ball over the keeper it bounced well before getting near the line giving the defence the chance to clear. Compare to Zamora's Leeds goal, that didn't bounce until over the line. Fine margins but hopefully his goal (if it was actually his) will start a rich scoring vein for Baldock.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I takes something very special for to post a link to the daily mail, but

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3184423/Brighton-sign-Bobby-Zamora-free-15-years-striker-s-spell-club.html[/video]

(and i don't know how to link to Vine ?)

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
over 90% of goals are scored in the penalty area.

Sure, the bloke doesn't have the pace he once had but if you get the ball in the box, and he has managed to make it in there, then he will have a chance. two chances, two great finishes.

I can't wait for his first POWER HEADER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here