Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob watch tonight

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[yt]elOsnRXAc8U[/yt]

whoever sung on this should be ashamed

Oh.

I'd completely forgotten about that utter piece of shit. Despite having multiple copies stuck in a cupboard somewhere.

Did anybody ever own up to it?

(some classic BZ footage there tho eh - best footballing brain we ever had here BAR NONE)

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh.

I'd completely forgotten about that utter piece of shit. Despite having multiple copies stuck in a cupboard somewhere.

Did anybody ever own up to it?

(some fine footie footage there tho eh - best footballing brain we ever had here BAR NONE)

I was one of the singers on that you BASTARD :laugh:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bobby will not go to SA.The England manager doesn't rate him,I think.Shame,because Heskey probably will go,and he really isn't half the player.

We can at least say,as England wimp out in the quarter finals,"BZ would have got that."

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
with players like milner, joe cole and even adam johnson who can play all over midfield i really think capello should take 5 strikers

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
he was still interfering with play you twirp! :wozza:

That does not count now he has to go for the ball to be offside and until he does he is not offside read the rules and try to keep up with them. To quote Brian Clough, in years gone by, if a player is on the pitch he can interfere or influence play irrespective of where he is standing. If he doesnt he shouldnt be on the pitch.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That does not count now he has to go for the ball to be offside and until he does he is not offside read the rules and try to keep up with them. To quote Brian Clough, in years gone by, if a player is on the pitch he can interfere or influence play irrespective of where he is standing.

I don't think that is correct.

What about if he was doing a Hans Kraay type manouevre and just standing in front of the goalkeeper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think that is correct.

What about if he was doing a Hans Kraay type manouevre and just standing in front of the goalkeeper.

Providing he doesnt attempt to play the ball or move towards playing it he is not offside. Remember Big Sam putting a player on each post for a free kick, who were obviously in offside positions, and they moved away when the ball went towards the goal, thus leaving the gap by the posts exposed.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
so,
spurs are 3-1 up
yes zamora scored fulhams goal
yes he used to play for spurs (but didnt exactly do a great deal there)

but

is there any need for the spurs fans to boo him when gets the ball?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Providing he doesnt attempt to play the ball or move towards playing it he is not offside. Remember Big Sam putting a player on each post for a free kick, who were obviously in offside positions, and they moved away when the ball went towards the goal, thus leaving the gap by the posts exposed.

Interfering with an opponent

Preventing the opponent from playing the ball by obstructing the players sight or intentionally distracting the opponent

You do not have to play or make a move for the ball to be considered offside. Interfering with play is deemed to be offside.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
OK maybe he doesn't get his England call up after his second half (or half a second half)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here