boh -oby Zamorrra
wooo wo wo wowoooo wo
boh - oby Zamorrra

:clap:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Zamora in action live against Spurs tonight. I have gone LARGE on Zamora to score the first goal tonight. The nation will be watching with all this fringe England talk and Capello at the game.

Lets hope Bob puts in a good shift.

Nice one US, how much do you pocket from that little wager then?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Its an interesting one for Capello who was clear players would be selected on form. Now he is in a position where he has someone in red hot form who has not had any substantial international experience. Personally I think he should go to SA as he offers more than Heskey and is bang in form. My feeling is he will be left at home at the expense of someone not playing regulary but who has caps under their belt

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
As others have said, he's got his confidence back and like when he was with us, when he gets the chance he KNOWS it will end up in the goal. His link and hold-up play is also superb as well. If he keeps playing like this until the end of the season he WILL go. He may even start.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Its an interesting one for Capello who was clear players would be selected on form. Now he is in a position where he has someone in red hot form who has not had any substantial international experience. Personally I think he should go to SA as he offers more than Heskey and is bang in form. My feeling is he will be left at home at the expense of someone not playing regulary but who has caps under their belt

How many strikers will he take....Rooney, Defoe, Crouch......and 2 more?? So would that be 2 from Heskey, Bent and Bobby??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
on t'telly the other night, shearer was suggesting that he has put a lot of weight on "upper body" meaning he now has the strength to bash defenders off the ball.

he also thought zammo should go to ZA

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
How many strikers will he take....Rooney, Defoe, Crouch......and 2 more?? So would that be 2 from Heskey, Bent and Bobby??

That's what I'd say, possibly adding Carlton Cole to that list although I think his claim is the weakest of the four.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Last world cup we took 4

Rooney, Owen, Crouch and Walcott

My guess is 4 again with Rooney, Crouch and Defoe nailed on inclusions with Heskey the more likely 4th option. Would love to be proved wrong but cannot see any wild cards from Capello this close to the WC

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I think that it will be 1 from your 3 plus Agbonlahor and Cole making 4 in total with Walcott as a makeshift striker/midfielder. That makes Bobby about 8th in line unless BHA supporters were picking the squad.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just because we got a mention I am now convinced Boby is ready for England. On the performance tonight we could do worse!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
on t'telly the other night, shearer was suggesting that he has put a lot of weight on "upper body" meaning he now has the strength to bash defenders off the ball.

he also thought zammo should go to ZA

He's changed his tune then. A couple of months ago on MOD he said he didn't think Bobby was ready for England.

Now the question surely must be: Is England ready for Bobby?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here