Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Booker - a man without responsibility?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Large One said:
Eejit. There's a massive difference between a set-piece coach and the role of first team manager. You don't know - he could do a lot worse.
He said "in some capacity", not "as first team manager". Eejit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
Oh yeah. Ooops.

Personally, I think Dean Wilkins should concentrate on the job hand.

And I think by working with the first team IN SOME CAPACITY :glare: it would also help to groom him (pardon the expression) for eventual first team manager...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
See-Goals said:
That annoying horse faced one dimensional talentless waste of space who plugs every business in sussex after shes loaded up on the freebies.

BOOKER OUT

(Just because of the munt connection)

:lolol:

Presumably Bob gets something out of it too.

When he wakes up he gets Danny AND Nicky in the morning...

D

Deleted member 2719

Leave Booker alone look who he takes his instruction from.

He can hardly kick up or he will be accused of throwing his toys out of his pram.

I wonder what he really thinks of mcgee.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mouldy Boots said:
Leave Booker alone look who he takes his instruction from.

He can hardly kick up or he will be accused of throwing his toys out of his pram.

I wonder what he really thinks of mcgee.

:angry: :angry: :angry:
I am going to guess here, but I posting this under the premise you haven't met either of them separately or together. If you had met them together, you will know they get on very well, and that, as with any management team, McGhee listens to Booker's opinion very closely.

Don't forget, he is the Assitant Manager, not the Manager's assistant. Bloody big difference.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Assistant TO the Regional Manager...

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
McGhee listens to Booker's opinion very closely.

Key word "listen" doesn't mean he actually acts on bobs views - at the end of the day the responsibility is Mc gee's and i'm sure he will be the first to admit that - he is the boss.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza said:
Well, is he?

Albion legend, I grant you. Anyone who can turn up at a promotion celebration as Freddy Mercury has to be.

But one thing has remained consistent throughout our good times and bad. We lose 12 games (or whatever it was) under Hinsh. Hinch is vilified and removed from those particular responsibilities, Booker remains.

Coppell can't keep us up, and gets some grief for this. Bob Booker - blameless.

This season, much criticisim of our inability to defend, create and score. All McGhee's fault it seems. Bob is doing all he should though, right.

Apparently not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here