Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Booker - a man without responsibility?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, is he?

Albion legend, I grant you. Anyone who can turn up at a promotion celebration as Freddy Mercury has to be.

But one thing has remained consistent throughout our good times and bad. We lose 12 games (or whatever it was) under Hinsh. Hinch is vilified and removed from those particular responsibilities, Booker remains.

Coppell can't keep us up, and gets some grief for this. Bob Booker - blameless.

This season, much criticisim of our inability to defend, create and score. All McGhee's fault it seems. Bob is doing all he should though, right.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mcghee wanted to bring in Archie Knox,think if and when Mcghee goes it should be a total fresh start with both booker and white leaving the job as well get in some fresh ideas

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's assistant manager, he assists the manager. Some have done good jobs some haven't. :shrug:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
His pay will reflect his responsibilities therefore he will be on a lot less than MM. Anyone else heard the rumor that he's having an affair with Nicky Keg Shevlin (sp?!) off the southern FM breakfast show? ???

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
sir danny cullip said:
His pay will reflect his responsibilities therefore he will be on a lot less than MM. Anyone else heard the rumor that he's having an affair with Nicky Keg Shevlin (sp?!) off the southern FM breakfast show? ???

Yeah heard that a few months ago, kept schtum incase was true and nobody had heard but can now break my silence

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No responsibility? He carries the clipboard doesn't he? Noboday carries a clipboard quite like our Bob.

:p :p

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
sir danny cullip said:
Oh dear. :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
555kaz said:
Yeah heard that a few months ago, kept schtum incase was true and nobody had heard but can now break my silence

What silence, exactly, have you broken there?!?

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Bozza said:
What silence, exactly, have you broken there?!?

Just that I had heard the rumour a while ago, think it was September or October, but dismissed it as just that a silly rumour, and didn't think anything of it. Now though it appears I'm not the only one who has heard it. I was told by someone who doesn't use this board and who isn't a big Brighton fan

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
555kaz said:
Just that I had heard the rumour a while ago, think it was September or October, but dismissed it as just that a silly rumour, and didn't think anything of it. Now though it appears I'm not the only one who has heard it. I was told by someone who doesn't use this board and who isn't a big Brighton fan

Right. So what you did was repeat what was said 3 minutes before and not actually break any silence at all.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have been saying this for ages MMs best days were when he had Archie Knox with him but every manager has had to take on the backroom staff as Alan Mullery did with Barry Lloyd.

This is another example of DK dishing out contracts as a thank you for past efforts rather than what the person can offer for the next season.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
I have been saying this for ages MMs best days were when he had Archie Knox with him but every manager has had to take on the backroom staff as Alan Mullery did with Barry Lloyd.

This is another example of DK dishing out contracts as a thank you for past efforts rather than what the person can offer for the next season.

100% correct

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Bozza said:
Right. So what you did was repeat what was said 3 minutes before and not actually break any silence at all.

Yes your correct thats exactly what I did, I just repeated what was said feel free to cal me Kev. I did however at least answer the question of if anyone had heard the rumour

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
sir danny cullip said:

they've been together for about 9 months.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here