Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP........

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
bnp and ukip must be supporting electoral reform. imo they did really well, every return i heard i usually listened out for ukip and bnp and was surprised they usually had no less than a thousand votes which considering their views is not bad. it's a shame though they have nothing to show for it, speaking for myself, if this hung parliament brings the british people anything, it should be electoral reform.

On Sky last night Griffin said he didn't really support electoral reform as it lead to weak government.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I am negative - but they have the same rights as me to be a member of what they want and who they vote for. If negative is the right word.

I don't mind people being negative about the BNP as long as they do it in a polite fashion.

Anyway our one and only candidate of the English Independence Party. Got 803 votes in Aldershot. Upwards and onwards :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nick Griffin is the reason why the BNP didn't get anywhere...replace him with someone with charisma and ability to speak and you may get somewhere...finding someone with those things and a belief in all things BNP will be the hard part :lol:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Nick Griffin is the reason why the BNP didn't get anywhere...replace him with someone with charisma and ability to speak and you may get somewhere...finding someone with those things and a belief in all things BNP will be the hard part :lol:

The problem is that Nick sacks anyone decent. :US:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here