Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue & White army to anfield

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
My question is are the club doing anything to cash in? guessing they'll be sending the club shop staff up to sell scarfs/shirts etc..?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well presumably that all Brighton fans are gay. It's the height of wit really.

I was hoping he'd dig his own grave with that one but he's already been clubbed over the head by the chief undertaker.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Three words (well, two actually): half / half scarves

stuff like that , but can we get people up there selling them rather then playing into the touts hands? let the club get the money? makes more sense then a quiet Queens Road/AMEX being open with no one coming in.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Insider has confirmed we'll be wearing blue & white.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I agree, seems silly on such a high profile game not to wear club colours

We should wear club colours (blue and white) on every possible occasion. We are NOT NOT NOT a green and black team. Our change strip should also be blue and white eg all white with a blue flash. I hate this really stupid away strip thing.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Anyone over 13 years old that wears a football shirt when not playing football really does need to look at themselves.

We are Brighton, not bar code over the top unquestioning Newcastle fans.

Please don't wear football shirts when you are not playing football as you just look daft, especially if you are over weight or have glasses or are looking a bit old.

But no football shirts for anyone over 13 years old.

i love my blue and white shirt and when am i supposed to wear it if i dont wear it to the footie, i dont play football, and am fat and wear glasses and pretty old too although there are plenty older ... i dont tell you what to wear so ffs dont tell me what to wear ...even if you did say please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here