Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue & White army to anfield

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Sadly you make a very good point. Can I ask that you buy your horrible ill fitting shirt but just not wear it except when playing sport?

Even then please think twice about wearing it at a gym as again it really is not a good look.

Above all, please never wear it abroad or at cricket. Maybe when you are playing cricket and have just been out when batting. But only briefly, you have to change to drink in the pavilion after the game - obviously.

I would wear THIs at cricket..........
_Z8L2089.jpg

Oooops its a REPLICA SHIRT

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
hopefully we will be playing in our traditional colours , and everyone is up for wearing shirts hats scarves taking flags balloons etc to mark a fantastic occasion for everyone at the club , at last brighton are back on the big stage again , let's make it a very special atmosphere :albion2:
liverpool 9 brighton 0

Anyone over 13 years old that wears a football shirt when not playing football really does need to look at themselves.

We are Brighton, not bar code over the top unquestioning Newcastle fans.

Please don't wear football shirts when you are not playing football as you just look daft, especially if you are over weight or have glasses or are looking a bit old.

you've got me a bit worried now, I'm a forty something, with glasses, over the years i've aquired quite a collection of Fred Perry shirts/ jumpers etc. therefore there is a good chance i'll be wearing one at Anfield, the electric blue one is presently my first choice, however it has now been brought to my attention that I don't play tennis, Dear Dierdrie, what should I do?

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
Thats good to hear - not like i would have bought an away shirt anyway to wear to it anyway.

I think it should be the traditional Pink belly tops, with Yellow Ra Ra skirts pom poms and ballons with pretty ribbons, we can put the balloons on the empty seats we will not sell.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think it should be the traditional Pink belly tops, with Yellow Ra Ra skirts pom poms and ballons with pretty ribbons, we can put the balloons on the empty seats we will not sell.

You REALLY WANT to be a Brighton Fan don't you?

'we' ?

I thought it was Half Term next week. Moron.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You know ALL about having masses of empty seats both at home and away :lol:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

"We" will not sell? Presumably you'll sell zero as you're not playing Liverpool nor even still in the competition. Granted you did come tantalisingly close to playing Liverpool, at Wembley no less, but you couldn't quite cross that final hurdle could you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here