Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue & White army to anfield

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The Club have a marketing plan that involves having a deal with a shirt manufacturer which involves selling replica shirts and have in place a change colour for away games to maximise shirt sales and revenue and you think they will abandon this for one game because a a few people on an internet forum don't like it ???
In which parallel universe would this work in?

So the future millions of Chinese seagulls fans watching TV will immediately & only associate us with green & black. Brilliant
I won Marketing Week's Annual Award in 1998 for Best Campaign, which may demonstrate a little knowledge & add some gravitas to the blue camp

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Time for one of those petition thingys?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
probably the same parallel inverse where a Twitter campaign managed to get Cadbury's to bring back the Whispa.....oh hang on.

As well as the same universe that stopped a certain x factor song to have the Xmas no 1 single , Facebook , twitter , NSC forums maybe are more powerful than people think

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
we should play in blue and white at anfield ...who do i write to to get this sorted?
we are blue we are white we are ........

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
we should play in blue and white at anfield ... who do i write to to get this sorted? its a no brainer! green black pink whatever ..we are blue we are white we are .....

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
percy verance was the key to a lot of problems ...and we have had a few !
we should play in blue and white at anfield ... who do i write to to get this sorted?

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
we are big enough and long term
this is big this is all about image, brand and commerciality :
tb for one must realise that ..
we are blue and white not pink green or black ...
we should play in blue and white at anfield

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
we are big enough and long term
this is big this is all about image, brand and commerciality :
tb for one must realise that ..
we are blue and white not pink green or black ...
we should play in blue and white at anfield

This is just a cup game,a diversion from the important stuff of moving towards a play off place,Leeds and millwall are much more important.
Liverpool in a cup game on telly? Done that this year already.
Leicester last week was more significant for our image,brand and commerciality.(is there such a word?)

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
This is just a cup game,a diversion from the important stuff of moving towards a play off place,Leeds and millwall are much more important.
Liverpool in a cup game on telly? Done that this year already.
Leicester last week was more significant for our image,brand and commerciality.(is there such a word?)

agree that Leicester was more important but when it comes to image and brand and commerciality(is there such a word), then blue and white at every opportunity is the business!
it´s a no brainer..we should play in blue and white at anfield

Nov 10, 2011
This really pisses me off.

We wear blue and white, as someone has said the song is "Gus Poyet's blue and white army". Don't get me wrong, I like the green kit but we should only need to wear it when it clashes and just giving it a quick thought is actually quite a few times already, as I think we clash with home colours of quite a lot of other teams in this league.

I can't make it to Anfield unfortunately but of course will be watching it on the telly, and I will be really pissed off if I'm sitting there in the pub and they run out in green and black.

The green and black will be gone soon...the blue and white never will!

Feb 14, 2010
Anyone over 13 years old that wears a football shirt when not playing football really does need to look at themselves.

We are Brighton, not bar code over the top unquestioning Newcastle fans.

Please don't wear football shirts when you are not playing football as you just look daft, especially if you are over weight or have glasses or are looking a bit old.

Scarf? yes if you must. Bobble hat? Only if you are female and over 65. But no football shirts for anyone over 13 years old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here