Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue,gold,white etc?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not the point. The AMS was introduced after Chesterfield in 2001 for a one-off, £10.00 fee that bought you membership for life. The club have now gone back on that. I'm only surprised there's not been more of a backlash over it (maybe there would have been if the team were performing and more wanted to get to the away games).

By all means knock 'sir albion' for some of his more questionable views, and the way he presents them, but in this instance he's got a valid point which should be challenged with the club.

Spot on. As the Daily Mail often says 'Life should mean Life' (especially if you are an asylum seeker)

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Nanananana
Nanananana (all together now)
Nanananana
Nanananana

Life (nanananana)
Life is life (nanananana)
Labadab dab dab life (nanananana)
Liiiiiiiife (nanananana)

When we all give the power
We all give the best
Every minute of an hour
Don't think about the rest
And you all get the power
You all get the best
When everyone gets everything
And every song everybody sings

And it's life (nanananana)

Life is life when we all feel the power
Life is life come on, stand up and dance
Life is life when the feeling of the people
Life is life is the feeling of the band

When we all give the power
We all give the best
Every minute of an hour
Don't think about the rest
Then you all get the power
You all get the best
When everyone gives everything
And every song everybody sings

And it's life (nanananana)

Life (nanananana)
(nanananana)
(nanananana)
(nanananana)

Life (nanananana)
Live is life (nanananana)

And you call when it's over
You call it should last
Every minute of the future
Is a memory of the past
Cause we all gave the power
We all gave the best
And everyone gave everything
And every song everybody sang

Life is life

Why don't you just shut you're big fat mouth twat:tosser:

If thats you're view then this club certainly won't survive,try to respect other peoples opinions idiot.Yes this club is very annoying due to some pathetic things they do to annoy supporters.

You state we won't miss your particular support,well who's we or is that you?
The club will miss my sort of support,because supporting the club for 20 years and spending shite loads is f***-ing good support,so f*** right off you little shite head.:tosser::tosser:

What a well thought out, eloquent response.

Congratulations-you must be really proud.

Your signature: TIME FOR DICK TIGHT TO DO A RUNNER

THAT'S the type of support we can do without and by we, I mean The Albion. Just where do you think this club would be if DK hadn't stepped in 10 years ago? Between him, Martin Perry and some very determined support the new stadium is a real possibility. Now we have imbeciles like you suggesting he does a runner and moaning about the club trying to make some money.

Please explain, if you can, what the club is supposed to do? keep losing money week in-week out? Place an ad in the national press "Sugar daddy required for a run down, broke and currently homeless football club"?

At his stage in life I'm sure Dick Knight would happily 'do a runner' but there isn't exactly a queue forming to take over is there?

It beggars belief.

Still, we have the benefit of your wisdom-what do you suggest we do to improve the finances of the club while we're waiting for the stadium funding to be put in place? I'm sure the board will be all ears.

That was a serious question-try replying without resorting to insults-if that's possible.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The AMS is free for life. If you renewed it before the end of August.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Ah but that would entail reading the club's official site and some fans think they don't have to do that because the club should let them know everything individually.

*sarcasm

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

That's what I thought, Sir Albion, get over it, you forgot to renew, I don't think anything less of you for that, but stop going on about it, and stop the insults.

Just get your tenner out and renew. Then your life wold be less stressful, you would be less angry, you wouldn't have to worry about getting away tickets ever again. Just think how nice that would be, for all of us.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Perhaps when we draw Arsenal away people won't be moaning when the 15,000 odd people who registered for the Play Off final won't be eligible.

Then again i am sure there will be something else to moan about.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Good grief!I've got my white membership application form in front of me.It doesn't say that if I do not re apply by a certain date that my membership of the AWS will lapse,merely that my old membership,for which I have paid for life will continue.

I've just checked,and I am indeed alive.I will now run this past the club and see if they will accept my word,or if I'll need a doctor's certificate.

By the way,I had the form because I intended going to Swansea,but as I cannot buy a ticket online,I cannot buy the cheap train tickets online in time either.so it looks like another non starter.

The good news is,my West Ham ticket should arrive soon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ah but that would entail reading the club's official site and some fans think they don't have to do that because the club should let them know everything individually.

*sarcasm

good point BUT not everyone checks/has the internet - did the club make it known any other way? (like through mail for example?)

if not their really lays the problem..

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not the point. The AMS was introduced after Chesterfield in 2001 for a one-off, £10.00 fee that bought you membership for life. The club have now gone back on that. I'm only surprised there's not been more of a backlash over it (maybe there would have been if the team were performing and more wanted to get to the away games).

By all means knock 'sir albion' for some of his more questionable views, and the way he presents them, but in this instance he's got a valid point which should be challenged with the club.
Okey-doke. So why doesn't he go and do that rather than spouting off on here - as if NSC has all the answers? Simple, he's a not-very-bright keyboard warrior with a bigger yellow streak than roomful of Darby & Joan Club members. He daren't ask the club, because he might get a satisfactory answer.

Oi, Sir albion, email Ken Brown and ask him about it. It would be a nice way for you to welcome him to the club and all that. Can you let us know how you get on? Cheers.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Perhaps when we draw Arsenal away people won't be moaning when the 15,000 odd people who registered for the Play Off final won't be eligible.

Then again i am sure there will be something else to moan about.

I can't believe there are still people who think you had to join the AMS to get a play-off final ticket! :rolleyes:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cant we just all get on?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Okey-doke. So why doesn't he go and do that rather than spouting off on here - as if NSC has all the answers? Simple, he's a not-very-bright keyboard warrior with a bigger yellow streak than roomful of Darby & Joan Club members. He daren't ask the club, because he might get a satisfactory answer.

Oi, Sir albion, email Ken Brown and ask him about it. It would be a nice way for you to welcome him to the club and all that. Can you let us know how you get on? Cheers.

Good idea, who knows, they might just say something like "Oh yes, we had an oversight there, here is your AMS membership, thank you for your continuing support"

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm sure the argus had about the new scheme when they run the story about ST's being 5% cheeper. As they normally print that little table of what seats cost what and by what date to re-new by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here