Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blooms Axe....

didnt say i would stop supporting the club if we sacked slade or if we appoint coco the clown but just said i want enjoy doing so. The club should listen to the fans and what they want rather than just ruling with mad power. Dont you agree?

no:US:

because we supply a large portion of its turnover..seems to make sense to listen to the fans. where would this club be without its fans? gone the way of aldershot and similar clubs before them and playing in the confrence south

err I think a £92 million pound interest free loan probably gives Tony Bloom a touch more influence over proceedings than my £400 a year contribution:jester:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I must admit I agree with Acker79; how can any club possibly listen to 'the fans' when 'the fans' are not some distinct homogenous entity but a mass of individuals holding, at times, wildly different opinions? I bet there aren't even two individuals who hold identical opinions about the Albion, let alone 20,000. Consequently the expression 'the club must listen to the fans' is almost totally meaningless.

I also agree with that.

I'll have my views on all sorts of things to do with the Albion. Many of those are fairly worthless because they are views based on little or no knowledge of the facts.

And if the club had known some of my views in the past, and acted upon them, they'd have made even more mistakes...because I've been wrong on a number of occasions!

A la fin de la jour you only get so many decades on this planet. The last time this club had any real success was nigh on thirty years ago and god knows how long it will be before we taste success again. .

So I was dreaming all this cup lifting nonsense then?
images
images
:rolleyes::yahoo::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here