Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bloom

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm absolutely certain we considered Armstrong and, for whatever reason, we weren't interested in him. Thats good enough for me. I'm equally certain that our frustrations are shared by all at the club including Tony Bloom and that our recruitment team are pulling out all the stops in trying to bring the right players in. It's a highly competitive marketplace with the newly promoted clubs fishing in similar areas to ourselves. I am also reassured by the fact that we are clearly not about to break the club's pay infrastructure or pay grossly inflated fees or salaries - to do so would be to completely ignore our club's recent history.

when Messi goes to PSG on a free but on a salary of 35 million then you know the game is in trouble.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm absolutely certain we considered Armstrong and, for whatever reason, we weren't interested in him. Thats good enough for me. I'm equally certain that our frustrations are shared by all at the club including Tony Bloom and that our recruitment team are pulling out all the stops in trying to bring the right players in. It's a highly competitive marketplace with the newly promoted clubs fishing in similar areas to ourselves. I am also reassured by the fact that we are clearly not about to break the club's pay infrastructure or pay grossly inflated fees or salaries - to do so would be to completely ignore our club's recent history.

You tell ‘em, boy:salute:

By that I mean you are absolutely spot on.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm absolutely certain we considered Armstrong and, for whatever reason, we weren't interested in him. Thats good enough for me.

We might have thought briefly about this but he is very similar to Connolly and not too different from Maupay & Andone.

I’ve got two good friends who are huge Brentford & Newcastle fans respectively.

The Brentford fan thinks Maupay is the best player he has ever seen for his team and was shocked at the number of goals he scored last season. The Newcastle fan did not want Armstrong back and sees him very much as another Dwight Gayle.

The players we are rumoured to be targeting seem to be bigger units than the small Armstrong with big all round games compared to Armstrong’s relatively limited skill set (speed and finishing).

The club have got his one right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here