Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody Zombie Walk next Saturday. That could cause some problems getting to the Amex.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I'm really worried about it - those episodes in the Walking Dead where all the cars are stuck on the motorway is exactly like the Slip road over the A27 by the stadium. Any Zombies there are going to be particularly difficult to get round - it could be carnage.

Since the police crackdown its difficult to get hold of firearms and although I probably still have time to purchase on mail order a cross bow I'm hardly likely to get this past the stewards in 1901 even if I take out 50 or so zombies getting across.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Caught the train from shoreham to London yesterday and there was 8 zombies on it. Some looked brilliant but didn't know what it was about or where they were going.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It's that BLOODY zombie walk tomorrow and those bloody corpses aren't even from Brighton, otherwise they'd be at the Amex.
Note:- my apologies for not being at the Amex tomorrow but I bloody love zombies and the walk is only once a year. And if you have a problem with that I'll chew your face off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here