Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody Zombie Walk next Saturday. That could cause some problems getting to the Amex.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My wife and her friends will be taking part; not a Brightonian amongst them. If you got a problem with this then you can f*** off.

PS they're going as a zombie hen party. Look out for them.

I shall be sorely disappointed if there are no zombie hens (i.e. zombie poultry as opposed to zombified women on a hen party) in that walk.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I shall be driving down from Essex (and yes I am actually Hove born and bred) to attend the brilliant Zombie walk as I have done for many years. I shall be a zombie Alan Partridge. Come and see me and then f*** off :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Anything to do with zombies gets my vote can't wait for the new series of The Walking Dead to start next week
Still waiting for a real Zombie Apocalypse to happen

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brighton would die on it's arse with all the things Tim would wish to ban.

Think that happens quite a lot these days in Brighton without any help from Tim

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thing is HB&B there are peole who live in Brightonandthe outlying districts who like doing other things apart from watching Albion play. Thereeven some that don'tlike football and these people don't give a tinker's f*** if you have some imagined trouble getting to the Amex. If you have a problem with this....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's gonna be chaos, hopefully the club will see sense and rearrange the game for a tuesday evening in March.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Look to your left this is your weapon come the zombie apocalypse. Mine is a rather scruffy looking westie

A strange wall mounted sculpture of a horse/unicorn thing, looks like the ferrari prancing horse. It's all sharp edged steel and a unicorn horn. Pretty good to kill zombies with?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
How difficult can it be? For f***'s sake.

whoosh2.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here