Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody hell. That Eastenders is MILF central.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Probably best if you keep these discussions off a public forum gentlemen. I'm no lawyer but I'd hazard a guess at saying there's enough there to warrant a visit from a zealous rozzer and Barney is right. Discussing having sex with a 10 year old is beyond the pale.

You've ruined this thread. Well done and all that. I'm sure.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
In my defence (and I speak as someone who's mentioned nothing about 10 year olds), there is a world of difference between having sex with an underage girl (something I've never done and never will do) and discussing the potential of a couple of 15 year olds (whom I will never meet) to be good looking girls in the future.

As for ruining the thread, I thought it was an interesting comparison between the differing ends of the age scale in the Eastenders cast. In the 'milf' category, I'd award top marks to TANIA, ROXY, and DAWN. Lovely, lovely fanny:p

No but comments such as "the sad thing is she will be legal" don't exactly allow you to claim the moral high ground. You weren't talking about the potential of 15 year olds either and please don't insult my intelligence with this rubbish about potential. I know what you meant and so do you.

Oh well, I'm off to bed. I'll leave you 3 to your wet dreams about underage sex with prepubescent girls.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Oh come on. There's nothing wrong with discussing POTENTIAL. I was delighted when the albion had a decent youth team, and I'm almost as excited that Eastenders are investing in the youngsters too.

You're right though. I've never seen any boobs resting between Turienzo's Love Child, Zesh Rehman, and myself. Not sure we'd even get a girl to agree to that if I'm honest.

WRONG

i have a superb RACK

1066gull

stacey anyday

oh, its a bit wrong but i really like tanya's eldest daughter, forgot her name, she's 14 but wtf!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anyone remember a character in Eastenders called something like Biney. She was a clam jouster and had a black girlfriend. Biney was fit.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Kara Tointon (Dawn)

Attachments

• kara tointon.jpg
    kara tointon.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 159

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here