Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody hell. That Eastenders is MILF central.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gentlemen.

As fascinating as your conversation on paedophilia is, could you start your own thread please? This thread is intended as a celebration of MILFINESS.

Cheers.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
this thread has turned into a sick meeting room for little boys who have never seen a boob between them..

shame on you all for discussing young girls. seriously, shame on you.

Oct 25, 2003
Oh come on. There's nothing wrong with discussing POTENTIAL. I was delighted when the albion had a decent youth team, and I'm almost as excited that Eastenders are investing in the youngsters too.

You're right though. I've never seen any boobs resting between Turienzo's Love Child, Zesh Rehman, and myself. Not sure we'd even get a girl to agree to that if I'm honest.

exactly

i spent a fair while of my time watching s club 8 videos last night, anyone who can't see that 'one step closer' and 'fool again' aren't music classics is MAD

i'd probably rate them in the top 10 bands of all time

THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP NOW

Oct 25, 2003
Yes, but the blonde is still FIT. You're right though - one of my favourite bands too. They ALWAYS make the car cds for long away games.

"One step closer to heaven baby means one step closer to you.."

Genius:bowdown:

there'll be no more living without you baby
i'm counting each minute till i'm back to youuuuu

one step closer to heaven, baby
hold on
hold on
HOLD ON TO MY LOVIN'

Oct 25, 2003
any band containing one quarter of s club 8 is fine by me

Attachments

• thesaturdays_550l.jpg
    thesaturdays_550l.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 239

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't Samantha Janus the one who claimed she was 10/10 in the sack? But, more disappointingly, she successfully sued the Sport newspaper last year for saying she took part in a lesbian orgy. Some people are so precious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here