Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody hell. 11 years ago this month...

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
smudge said:
Was that the season when we finished away to Reading?
That was a quality day out. It was their promotion party & it wasn't all ticket! We took the whole town over. I think they wondered what we were doing there as we had nothing to play for, but there was a huge mob of Brighton there that day.

That was a wierd old day for me. Travelled solo from the Midlands, went into a pub near the station, full of Reading fans seeing songs about "Mark McGhee and his Magic Hat" :) Only had an Albion pin badge on, so hardly stood out, and befriended some decent Reading lads......anyway, about 1pm the pub got attacked by Brighton fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! With me inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never removed an Albion pin badge faster in my life!!! Windows put through by Brighton who weren't then "brave" enough to come in to the pub and the bouncers/publican stopped Reading getting outside!! Very surreal

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Umm... I would have been 13 then, second year of Secondary School. Probably not doing much except squeezing the odd spot and hanging around girls like a randy mongrel.

I remember a girl putting her hands down my pants when our maths teacher left the room, I would have been about 13 then. She was a bit of a pikey, but I think I may have fallen in love with her that afternoon.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Studying Civil Engineering in French at The Institute Universitaire de Saint Nazaire.

Luckily it was not that far down France so we got a signal for the Saturday afternoon action from Radio 5 (or was it still 2)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here