Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloke who named his daughter after BHA

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Sorry, I should have elaborated - the names included the then-current squad members Horton, Ward, Williams, Clarke, Steele etc.
It was in the latter 70's, and I'm wondering what became of him and his legionary daughter! :lol:

I think the answer's in your question. she got legionnaires disease.

Madam Cholet

Feb 29, 2012
025.JPG

Intoducing "Kerry Mayo Ginger Prince" as he's registered at the vet (or Ginger, as we know him).

Isn't it like someone naming their child after the place they were conceived. I know someone who did that and the other kids at school had a field day when the teacher read out his name as "In an aeroplane toilet Smith".

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't it like someone naming their child after the place they were conceived. I know someone who did that and the other kids at school had a field day when the teacher read out his name as "In an aeroplane toilet Smith".
Isn't that what Posh 'n' Becks said as well about their son Brooklyn? Named after the place he was conceived? Lucky it wasn't Peckham.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
just saying my wife this morning, if we have another baby then I am going to call him after thee promotion winning team. That puts paid to that idea. cheers stephen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here