Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What a complete spacker.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
While his worst case scenario does seem a little overly dramatic, he isn't the first to ask for some sort of ventilation up there.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A windy autumn and winter will provide that.

Correct. After the Peterborough game we don't have a home game until late September, by which time it will be cool enough not to warrant air con. There may be 1 or 2 games at the end of the season where it's warm, but it's certainly not hot enough to warrant air con that's for sure.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I think he meant 100F not 100C :laugh:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A windy autumn and winter will provide that.

While it is a bit of an unnecessary moan, I think he was talking about the concourses, not the stand itself. Because of the glass frontage, it does have a bit of a conservatory effect in the afternoon sun, and with several thousand people milling about (especially after a hike up however many flights of stairs) it has got uncomfortably warm a couple of times.

Me, I just took my jacket off and went and sat in my seat, which was pleasantly cool, but it would put me off hanging around in the WSU somewhat if that wasn't an option (like after the game).

But hey ho, we'll probably be grateful come winter. Don't you just KNOW that now we've got a roof and undersoil heating, this winter is going to be the driest, mildest on record?
:rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And you were there before the game were you? No, so butt out smartarse.

I think you will find that Tom was the one who was heating his kettle, given that it was 100 degrees Celsius, or 212 Farenheit for those of us who are old timers.

Enough to make your blood boil this new stadium, beginning to wish we had stayed at Withdean, at least you could get home on time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here