Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blawg . Your love it. It's funny....ish

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ffffff (sorry his blog thread is already gaining momentum elsewhere)

OOps...so it is. My bad.

I looked all the way down to the bottom of page 2 for it and it was staring me in the bollocks all the time

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Just read one of these for the first time.

Seemed ok read although lacked substance.

Unsure of the bile about it but guess must be a clique thing.

At least it is Albion chat !!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just read one of these for the first time.

Seemed ok read although lacked substance.

Unsure of the bile about it but guess must be a clique thing.

At least it is Albion chat !!

It's not a clique thing. Those people getting involved are pretty sensible posters most of the time - you might want to ask if there is more to it than simply disliking his blog.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry Tim - I've just read that.

It's dreadful - i mean utterly appalling.

My brother-in-law used to work for The Independent - and he always used to say that the worst crime a journalist or writer could commit was assume that people were interested in the content.

Reading your self-indulgent, feeble, turd of a piece of literature clearly shows you commiting such a crime.

That you are so disconnected from reality that you then decide to post it again and again and again is for me, the crowning puddle of puke on this vomit-ridden sludge of an article.

Every time (and I am to blame for this) i read your articles, I am reminded of a moment in history when the first illiterate, backward caveman first tried to 'write'.

At least they had an indisputable reason as to why their efforts were poor, non-sensical baby-scrawl.

You do not.

May I suggest that next time you decide to 'entertain' the masses instead of taking the lid off your pen, you simply drop your pants, squat over the paper and take a big shit.

I promise you - it will be far more remarkable than this latest dribbling. It is the literary equivalent of a large, wet skid-mark in some old crusty pants.

Please.

Stop.

marvellous, just marvellous..

9/10

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

My brother-in-law used to work for The Independent - and he always used to say that the worst crime a journalist or writer could commit was assume that people were interested in the content.

Reading your self-indulgent, feeble, turd of a piece of literature clearly shows you commiting such a crime.

That you are so disconnected from reality that you then decide to post it again and again and again is for me, the crowning puddle of puke on this vomit-ridden sludge of an article.

Every time (and I am to blame for this) i read your articles, I am reminded of a moment in history when the first illiterate, backward caveman first tried to 'write'.

At least they had an indisputable reason as to why their efforts were poor, non-sensical baby-scrawl.

You do not.

May I suggest that next time you decide to 'entertain' the masses instead of taking the lid off your pen, you simply drop your pants, squat over the paper and take a big shit.

I promise you - it will be far more remarkable than this latest dribbling. It is the literary equivalent of a large, wet skid-mark in some old crusty pants.

Please.

Stop.

good but a bit overlong for me - Simster still has it.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Don't blame him if The Argus does not sub it. I deal with the blogs for our website and I manage to find time for a quick read through and check.

I used to occasionally sub the blogs on there in the five minutes the subbing team would get spare per average week. Odd that they would let blogs go unchecked though, from a legal point of view.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So thats two threads devoted to it then.

NICE ONE.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think the great writer / journalist himself should come out and take some of the accolade being attributed to him, oh and what a time to put the tags back on !!!!!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

You do not.

Please.

Stop.

This

Magnificently this.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thanks Tony

I felt embarrassed seeing it there.

I still think the comment on the Argus page wins it.

Your welcome, the amount of times i have looked for a thread and it is right in front of my eyes!!

And your not far wrong the comments are brilliant :lolol:

Can i also add, normally I probably would not involve myself in stuff like this, but the author of this thread clearly enjoys the attention so much, it would be wrong not to!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry Tim but more than ever this really you writing about yourself as opposed to BHAFC.

Very self-indulgent, appallingly smug and totally crap.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I usually get sucked in and against my better judgement, end up reading one of the HB&B's tedious blogs however, this time I have resisted. I have digested the information contained in this thread instead of investing valuable time in reading the pile of poo that usually eminates from HB&Bs pen and as a result I feel clean, untouched and vaguely happy.

Is he immune from the criticism his blogs attract or does he derive some twisted pleasure in the attention it brings? Or is he simply too self-absorbed to know or care?

This is why NSC needs a "Like" button.

And it shall have one soon.

NSC needs a 'Pile of shit' button specifically for HB&Bs blogs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here