Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blatter is a twat again

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
for me , this bloke is up there with the likes of LDC (Well sort of)......hello , portugal play with 1 up front too

BLATTER SWIPE AT ENGLAND TACTICS
World Cup boss Sepp Blatter has taken a swipe at Sven-Goran Eriksson's tactics.

FIFA president Blatter hit out in an interview in Tagesspiegel, criticising Eriksson's 4-5-1 formation in the game against Ecuador.

Blatter said: "I am happy that play is very offensive. The only exception is England, who fielded just one striker in their second round match.

"That is not the kind of offensive football you would expect from a title contender."

http://www.worldcup365.com/story/0,16726,8501_1306433,00.html

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So Italy's "defend for 92 minutes then snatch a dodgy penalty" and the eyeball-scrapingly dull Switzerland-Ukraine quagmire of ineptitude was better was it?

Cock.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Well i'd rather we win 1-0 than lose 5-4. He has no right to talk about tactics of individual teams unless they are cheating or playing dirty.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
also this . . . what a f ing w ker , it's his messing with the laws just before the world cup which causes all this b o ll ox. If you employ a ref to do a job with one set of rules , then change the rules ...it's no wonder things go wrong.
The reason diving has marred this WC is down to Blatter IMO as the ref's have been told to get card happy. The only message it sends out is that cheats do prosper

BLATTER SLAMS ERRATIC REFS
FIFA president Sepp Blatter has launched a fierce attack on the standard on refereeing at the World Cup.

Blatter has claimed the match officials have been inconsistent and that tackles from behind and violent conduct have gone unpunished.

He told www.fifaworldcup.yahoo.com: "FIFA owes it to itself, in its own flagship competition, to send out the best referees, even more so because hundreds of millions of players and referees around the world are watching what happens in Germany with the desire to improve themselves and understand how the game is changing.

"Instead, I've noted that instructions aren't being followed consistently from one match to another.

"When a coach complains to me that shirt-pulling earned his player a yellow card one night and nothing for his team's group rivals the next, how am I supposed to respond?

"And then there are the tackles from behind I've seen go unpunished and the violent conduct that has escaped sanction, not to mention the serious errors made in applying the rules."

Blatter vowed that he would continue to push for the number of professional referees to be increased.

He said: "If we want better matches, we need better referees as well. Because of that, we need to push for the professionalisation of the refereeing corps and spread the net in terms of who decides who the best ones are.

"I will make sure FIFA leads this debate once the World Cup is over."

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Did he not understand that we had lost Owen? Guy is a top class prick.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
After the Champions League final he was shouting about how the referees would be so much better at the WC Finals.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bovvered ?

We are in the last 8 and if we defend for 89 minutes and fluke a late scramble in each of the next 3 games will i give a toss ?

SHUT IT KNOBJOCKEY :salute: :salute: :salute:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perhaps he should direct some of his startling pearls of wisdom towards his very own Swiss team, who spent almost the entire tournament on the back foot playing for 0-0. I've seen more attacking intention in a cornered chihuahua.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BarrelofFun said:
He gets paid £1m a year. :nono: Probably not including expenses and bonuses etc.

Blatter - :tosser:

plus all the bungs he gets for farming out the world cup to sponsers and corporations !!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Perhaps he should direct some of his startling pearls of wisdom towards his very own Swiss team, who spent almost the entire tournament on the back foot playing for 0-0. I've seen more attacking intention in a cornered chihuahua.
Quite. Also are the Swiss the only team in history to go though, normal time, extra time AND a penalty shoot-out and fail to get the the ball in the net once? Most teams that go to a P.S. 0-0 after 120 minutes I think score from at least ONE of their kicks.

And they didn't let any goals in throughout the tournament. What a boring bunch of (cuckoo) clocks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Easy 10 said:

But its their nature to sit back and not to attack anybody, I mean look at the 1939-1945 World Cup

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What a cunny.
:lolol:

Not heard that word in YONKS. It made a rare appearance in the film From Hell (a Jack the Ripper yarn starring Johnny Depp). One of the more mature whores was bemoaning a rather slow week on the street, and said something like: "Not much work out there for my old cunny these days".

Her 'old cunny' was later sliced, diced, and left in the gutter. The only clue to the killer was a small sprig of grape stalk, left at the scene.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here