Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blatter is a twat again

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
FACT: The word "rabbit" for a small, floppy-eared animal overtook the earlier word "coney" because of the emergence of the word "cunny" as a term for a lady's front bottom. FACT FACT FACT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
gazwag said:
But its their nature to sit back and not to attack anybody, I mean look at the 1939-1945 World Cup
Absolutely. "The Swiss Book of Attacking Tactics" is right up there in the top sellers, along with "Ride the Surf - Your guide to the best Swiss Beaches", and "Heidi - Teen Swiss Temptress and her Daliances with the Goatherd".

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Easy 10 said:
Perhaps he should direct some of his startling pearls of wisdom towards his very own Swiss team, who spent almost the entire tournament on the back foot playing for 0-0. I've seen more attacking intention in a cornered chihuahua.

Bad example as said beasts have plenty of attacking intention. A cornered chihuahua once bit clean THROUGH my thumb nail into the bone. :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Deano's Right Foot said:
Bad example as said beasts have plenty of attacking intention. A cornered chihuahua once bit clean THROUGH my thumb nail into the bone. :nono:
You must have massively antagonised it before cornering it then. Every chihuahua I've ever seen has been a smally, quivering wreck of a creature quite literally in fear of its own shadow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Absolutely. "The Swiss Book of Attacking Tactics" is right up there in the top sellers, along with "Ride the Surf - Your guide to the best Swiss Beaches", and "Heidi - Teen Swiss Temptress and her Daliances with the Goatherd".

Did the same author write the hilarious "winning the America's Cup without an inch of coastline" ? :jester:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
You must have massively antagonised it before cornering it then. Every chihuahua I've ever seen has been a smally, quivering wreck of a creature quite literally in fear of its own shadow.

Easy, I think you are referring to the Polynesian Chihuahua which is extremely docile and timid, now you don't want to mess with the Alaskan Bear Mauling breed of Chihuahua which are a handful and can take a coating of nail polish with one venomous lick.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I thought the swiss were meant to be nuteral.:D

Seriously though. We are not the only team to bore our way through a major tournement. look at Germanys run to the final last time, Greece in Euro 2004, and Argentina in 1990 were hardly convincing en-route to the final were they?

The bloke is a tosser of the highest order.

And (as someone said above) he hates the English.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blatter appears to be something of a Simon Jordan character.

He seems to think that all the attention should be on him, rather than the players, and is just a rent-a-quote who spends most of his time sucking up to sponsors and deciding how many tickets they can snare for faceless corporates at the expense of football fans.

Besides, what did Switzerland ever contribute to football?

Piss off back to Zurich and fondle a mountain goat, you cheese-bothering, Toblerone munching, Alpenhorn-blowing old buffoon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry Milkins said:
Easy, I think you are referring to the Polynesian Chihuahua which is extremely docile and timid, now you don't want to mess with the Alaskan Bear Mauling breed of Chihuahua which are a handful and can take a coating of nail polish with one venomous lick.
Tch, I always get those mixed up. Thanks Milky.

(you still shagging that bird ?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here