Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blair and Brown

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Watched two hours of Blair on U.S. Public Televivion.
Got the distinct impression that Blair is a hand puppet and Brown the puppeteer.
But also that Brown is responsible for the UKs soaring economy.
Am I close to the mark??

Dandyman

In London village.
Porky said:
Watched two hours of Blair on U.S. Public Televivion.
Got the distinct impression that Blair is a hand puppet and Brown the puppeteer.
But also that Brown is responsible for the UKs soaring economy.
Am I close to the mark??

Brown is responsible for the economy but Blair's puppet master is in Washington not Whitehall.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Politics is so boring today. Can't someone throw in a 'send home the immigrants' to liven it up?

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood due to a poor social policy exam.

Dandyman

In London village.
ginadim said:
Politics is so boring today. Can't someone throw in a 'send home the immigrants' to liven it up?

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood due to a poor social policy exam.

I blame the Italians.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Even these?

pic.php

Dandyman

In London village.
coventrygull said:
Italians are great they invented fascism :clap2:

and hanging people upside down in public squares. :thumbsup:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Designed by computers, built by robots, driven by Italians!

I think there's the odd English person driving them too.

In my experience, the Panda was always more popular. They love the Renault Twingo too, but it never got exported to the UK.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Don't expect the USA/UK "special relationship" to go away with Brown in charge.

He's got far more contacts and relationships with American politicians that Blair ever had.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
Don't expect the USA/UK "special relationship" to go away with Brown in charge.

He's got far more contacts and relationships with American politicians that Blair ever had.

Who cares leftie.If Brown takes over he will be booted out at the first election

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
algie said:
Who cares leftie.If Brown takes over he will be booted out at the first election

I think Labour are pretty much guaranteed to be out at the next general election anyway, regardless of which leader they've got.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:

Oh dear algae, as I told you before I'm far too intelligent and complex to place my beliefs and politics into the rather simplistic boxes of "left" and "right".

When you've got Labour MPs talking about council housing going to immigrants as a priority and the conservative leader quite rightly attacking her comments as complete bollocks - you realise we live in politically confusing times.

However I'm democratic enough to allow you to embrace yourself in a nice warm comfortable, easy to understand political belief with a map to get home because "at the end of the day", "you couldn't make it up"

Anyway, how are your friends the general public and exactly how many did you manage to meet/interview/guage opinion from/administer oxygen to today ?

.. and can we also have a brief summary of how your friends at the BNP did at the local elections.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here