Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blair and Brown

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
Oh dear algae, as I told you before I'm far too intelligent and complex to place my beliefs and politics into the rather simplistic boxes of "left" and "right".

I'm democratic enough to allow you to do so however.

Anyway, how are your friends the general public and exactly how many did you manage to meet/interview/guage opinion from/administer oxygen to today ?

.. and can we also have a brief summary of how your friends at the BNP did at the local elections.

First things first.When i bump into you very soon i'll teach you some manners on how to address people.;)
By the way i've never voted in my life

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
First things first.When i bump into you very soon i'll teach you some manners on how to address people.;)
Not really surprising.

It takes thought, consideration, political insight and effort to vote. But personally, I suspect it's writing 'X' that really does you in.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
Not really surprising.

It takes thought, consideration, political insight and effort to vote. But personally, I suspect it's writing 'X' that really does you in.

Fat boy is online.Hows the laptop you tosser:lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Well we have a little in common, I've never voted for this government that you continue to associate me with.

Seriously though, if you have really fallen for me (and you do seem to follow me round this board like a love sick German Shepherd called Blondi)... I'll have to let you down gently. :wave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Large One said:
What the f***'s my laptop got to do with you?

CG, algae does a lot of chasing people round the board - it's very disturbing.

Admit it thought, you have thought about it - you know the leather shorts and all that.

Go - on admit it.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
Well we have a little in common, I've never voted for this government that you continue to associate me with.

Seriously though, if you have really fallen for me (and you do seem to follow me round this board like a love sick German Shepherd called Blondi)... I'll have to let you down gently. :wave:

After the disgrace of the last Tory government i think the vast majority of people wanted a change,myself included and i thought this Labour party would restore alot of peoples confidence in politics How wrong could i be.I'm even more disillusioned and have never hated a party so much.Reguardless of the labour supporters on here,there time is up.Just wish the Tories had a stronger leader as they would trounce them easily.This is my first taste of living under labour rule and i can safely say they would never ever get my support again.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Vote Seagull, you know it makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here