Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How much have Palace bunged the ref ???

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
a little better just before half time.. but poyet needs to have a word at half time. no pressure, no urgency, no passion...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Pretty dire so far, seem to be giving the ball away a lot and where has this long ball to CMS come from? Midfield 3 have been anonymous and CMS is so isolated up top on his own. Need to get someone playing behind him (Barnes or Dobbie) and get some width on because its pretty clear that Buckley is our only outlet at the moment

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Absolute crap. This commentator knows something though, he has just said that CMS is totally ineffective up front without help. Now there is a thought.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Had the choice of going to this, or going to London next weekend. Bloody glad I chose the latter, the football we are playing is appauling, not sure if we've put more than 4 passes together as yet. The other thing is how worryingly AWFUL we are at set pieces, it's genuinely looking as if we never practice.

Positives?

CMS looks very lively IMO, but he's so isolated it just makes him seem pointless. He's doing an alright job up top, but has NO support whatsoever from the midfield three. Oh, and the fact we somehow clung on first half hour.

Very poor, very boring thus far.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What a wank half. I would love to see us steal a one nil win just to hear Holloway crying.

To be honest I can't see us scoring , unless Gus makes the right decisions about the subs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh well 0-0 HT

We tend to play a bit better in the second half....hopefully Blackpool will rue missing all those chances and we'll nick a 1-0.

pork-on-the-wing.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
surely we're not that bad.

From the stream that I was watching we were f***ing useless going forward. Buckley scythed down twice when he could possibly have made something happen was the only time we looked dangerous.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had the choice of going to this, or going to London next weekend. Bloody glad I chose the latter, the football we are playing is appauling, not sure if we've put more than 4 passes together as yet. The other thing is how worryingly AWFUL we are at set pieces, it's genuinely looking as if we never practice.

Positives?

CMS looks very lively IMO, but he's so isolated it just makes him seem pointless. He's doing an alright job up top, but has NO support whatsoever from the midfield three. Oh, and the fact we somehow clung on first half hour.

Very poor, very boring thus far.

It is becoming apparent we like to invite pressure from the opposing team in the first 25 minutes , on occasions letting them score and then park the bus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here