Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Roll-Call

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Im going to try and go but depends on if I wake up on time and where I wake up after my party!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'll be there.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, have a prior commitment in the evening, will probably be taking in another new ground tomorrow (Kassam Stadium) after St James' Park last Saturday.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
After what happened last time, I'm giving it a wide berth

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

:angel:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Caravan Club said:
Five of us in hospitality staying Friday and Saturday night. Doing the pleasure beach on Sunday morning to blow away the cobwebs!!!

Yep and I will be with you!!!

Another group of lads I know will be in hospitality and they are even sponsoring the programme so look out for their logo on the front cover.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Blackpool BHA

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rugger on the telly:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yep 2 of us on the train.

6.32am from Three Bridges, and after changes at Watford and Preston arrive at 11.59am!

Just as long coming back, leave Blackpool at 17.53 and get back to Three Bridges at 23.57.

A long day on the trains!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Mr Blobby said:

6.32am from Three Bridges, and after changes at Watford and Preston arrive at 11.59am!

Just as long coming back, leave Blackpool at 17.53 and get back to Three Bridges at 23.57.

you, sir, are a true legend.

thankfully, i'm getting a lift from handforth, cheshire, so the journey's not such a bad'un.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:

0632? That is positively late. We have to get the bus at 0540 from Brighton to make that one and the Laird is talking about not going....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
zoe said:
Katie and I are leaving in a mo - pleasure beach sunday after a saturday night out in batgirl and wonderwoman outfits! :clap: :drink:

:p

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Uncle Buck said:
0632? That is positively late. We have to get the bus at 0540 from Brighton to make that one and the Laird is talking about not going....

no laird :ohmy:
who is taking over the responsibility of having the worst mullet for the day?

Any plans for Tanmere yet? We are going by car with West Hoathly Seagull as the trains are ****** with buses between Northampton and Birmingham or you can via Stafford if you want to spend 14 days on trains and leave a week before the match to arrive just before kick off and leave at half time so you can get back some ungodly hour Sunday morning (the day after the Bradford match).

Also there are no trains from Three Bridges or Haywards Heath the day of the Bradford game - buses replace all rail services!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
no laird :ohmy:
who is taking over the responsibility of having the worst mullet for the day?

Any plans for Tanmere yet? We are going by car with West Hoathly Seagull as the trains are ****** with buses between Northampton and Birmingham or you can via Stafford if you want to spend 14 days on trains and leave a week before the match to arrive just before kick off and leave at half time so you can get back some ungodly hour Sunday morning (the day after the Bradford match).

Also there are no trains from Three Bridges or Haywards Heath the day of the Bradford game - buses replace all rail services!

Nothing cheap for Tranmere, so not sure.

The Laird is undecided. Am meeting him at Hove Beer Fesitival tonight, so will get him and ROD so pissed they agree to attend....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here