Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Roll-Call

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Uncle Buck said:
Nothing cheap for Tranmere, so not sure.

The Laird is undecided. Am meeting him at Hove Beer Fesitival tonight, so will get him and ROD so pissed they agree to attend....

So go staight from the Beer festival to a curry house, order mountains of food and take hours to eat by which time you can walk to Brighton station to get the 5.40am bus!

I am sure the Laird and ROD can be easily perusaded. Just promise ROD a large cooked breakfast at Preston and some pies in Blackpool, that should work!

What time do you plan to leave the game on Saturday? 90 minutes attendance would make a nice change :p

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
So go staight from the Beer festival to a curry house, order mountains of food and take hours to eat by which time you can walk to Brighton station to get the 5.40am bus!

I am sure the Laird and ROD can be easily perusaded. Just promise ROD a large cooked breakfast at Preston and some pies in Blackpool, that should work!

What time do you plan to leave the game on Saturday? 90 minutes attendance would make a nice change :p

Laird has now purchased a train ticket so no turning back.

Just need to persuade Eaton.

I only missed a couple of minutes of the last game, I had a great view from behind the goal.

See you at Three Bridges!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Me, plus two :wave:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Mr Blobby said:
Yep 2 of us on the train.

6.32am from Three Bridges, and after changes at Watford and Preston arrive at 11.59am!

Just as long coming back, leave Blackpool at 17.53 and get back to Three Bridges at 23.57.

A long day on the trains!

I cant help you out with beer tomorrow mate sorry. Best stock up yourself for that length of journey.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Tubby Mondays said:
I cant help you out with beer tomorrow mate sorry. Best stock up yourself for that length of journey.

Thats just selfish, I enjoy sharing your cans of special brew!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
heaven and hell has shut down, and been replaced by some club that is equally as awful :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here