Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fans BITTER about Dobbie

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Remember this is the club that offered Robbin fowler £90 a week they say it's about money but Blackpool probably offered a very low amount

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Blackpool are a smaller club than us arguably, fair enough they have had their flirtation at the top table. Anyways I divulge, I'm happy for us to go under the radar and go about our business in a structured and methodical way. We're laugh at them as we pass them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The more they still think we are "Little Old Brighton" the better - makes it worse if they underestimate us and then we beat them !!

They've obviously been infected with "Crystal Palace Syndrome" , not realising our potential is being realised.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think the reason we managed to get Dobbie is that they have spent so much keeping Ince and the two Phillips. They probably didn't have the budget for Dobbie. Having said that, I thought that Ince was the best Championship player isaw last season. Dobbie looks a good signing.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
northern monkeys...

"If my career was a professional footballer I'd want to play at the highest level possible for a team challenging, what's he goIng to achieve at Brighton ???"

they dont have a clue... simple as

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let all the Blackpools of the world think of us as small time. It shows a wonderful lack of knowledge about what is happening down here-we might surprise a few clubs this season.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
I hope one day get a lucky play-off win so we can achieve the dizzy heights of finishing 2nd bottom of the Premier League. Really though, am I the only person who'd rather spend an extra year or two in the Championship and not get booted out of the Premier League at the first time if asking? I don't know, kind of off topic.

Most of them seem to get it though, they offered him a contract which he didn't want to take. Another teams comes him and offers the kind of money he's after on a 3 year deal. But he should definately go with the team offering him less because that shows more ambition. Because Brighton are definately not a team with ambition. :D

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Now Blackpool ARE one of the smallest clubs in the championship. Small shithole of a town with a small catchment area.

Blackpool are the same size as Plymouth argyle imo (no offence to Plymouth)

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

If I remember rightly Blackpool have spent more time in the lower leagues like us. Bit of a silly statment from them really.
There are three things we have over Blackpool, a fanstastic stadium, superb season ticket sales and a large catchment area in nice part of the country near to London, airports and ports.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd wager that if a player signed for Blackpool over us, this board would be full of exactly the same sentiments that they're expressing now...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Now Blackpool ARE one of the smallest clubs in the championship. Small shithole of a town with a small catchment area.

Blackpool are the same size as Plymouth argyle imo (no offence to Plymouth)

No chance. Plymouth have the same potential as us. Like us they are having there bad times now. They are a much bigger club than Blackpool.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here