Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like CKR was really up for this game, such a shame his team blew it in the dying seconds :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Because our players are clearly capable of more. We were top 10 last season, without Kuszczak, Bruno, Bridge, Orlandi, Lopez etc

Other teams have strengthened as well you know, and having a strong team on paper doesn't mean a lot (look at Blackburn) - this is one of the most competitive leagues in the world. It'll come, but it'll take TIME. Personally, I'm happy to be subjected to glorious passing football and a fantastic reputation while we slowly grind our way up the table.

A good team is a team that can play as badly as we just did and still nick a point..

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had the word fuckabollock typed in my phone ready to text my brother. And then the penalty is awarded! haha! I might try that next time the world is not going right for us.
Really didn't sound like me put on a show. Take the point and move on though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unbeaten this year, thrown away points and now we've salvaged something from a game in which it sounds like we didn't even turn up. Playoffs still in touch. Time to relax and enjoy the Arsenal game :thumbsup:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
No its not, fans have a right to call it how it is. Poyet plays the right football, but 12 draws this season and points dropped left right and centre. Bury your head in the sand if you want.

Agreed, and some of us have the right not to be called "happy clappy deluded super fans" (as you alluded to earlier in this thread), just because we're content with the progress, accept we won't win every game and don't feel the need to be relentlessly negative like the vocal minority on here.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i take it spanish dave scored the penalty

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
2 points from the last 6 available should be enough to keep us up!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Oh he's come from sunny Spain, y viva Dave Lopez.....

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What a load of shit, Gus out, players aren't good enough, kiss goodbye to the playoffs, f***ing negative line up............
DAVIDDDDDDDDDDD LOPEEEEEEZZZZZ............................................................................................What a star, never in doubt that draw, 7th place and 4 points off the playoffs now, bring on the Arsenal.
I f***ing LOVE N.S.C :)

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No its not, fans have a right to call it how it is. Poyet plays the right football, but 12 draws this season and points dropped left right and centre. Bury your head in the sand if you want.

And I was as cheesed of as any tonight. BUT you know full well that it will steal the thunder of some posters on here who LOVE to vent their spleen. There were even threads started about Gus while the game was still going on!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here