Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Tuesday.......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This day may go down in NSC history as the beginning of the end. The board is imploding upon itself.

If I've not missed anybody, we have seen the exits of three of our most esteemed members, Uncle Spielberg, Dave The Gaffer and Rougvie.

Lord knows where it will end.

I for one hope it all calms down and that the 3 above all come back and join us.

But then what do I know - I'm "a twat".

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
hans kraay fan club said:
This day may go down in NSC history as the beginning of the end. The board is imploding upon itself.

If I've not missed anybody, we have seen the exits of three of our most esteemed members, Uncle Spielberg, Dave The Gaffer and Rougvie.

I for one hope it all calms down and that the 3 above all come back and join us.

Just got in from work, not yet trawled through all the shit ......what happened?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are you asking Bracknell?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This day may go down in NSC history
indeed... for most (i.e. those outside of the inner sanctum) this has been a very entertaining day...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Get a life

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

Bakesy said:
Just got in from work, not yet trawled through all the shit ......what happened?

In brief;

1. US was pissed off about lots of people not sharing his sense of loss at the passing of a horse. The final straw came this morning when somebody started a new thread 'Desert Orchid --is he still dead?'. US declared that the board was now shit, with nothing but sniping and insults, and that he would never come back.

2. Therein followed a discussion about why US was so offended, and about what should be considered offensive in general. For starting this discussion I was labelled a hypocrite and a twat. DTG mentioned the picture of the 4 poofs and said that he was offended by it.

3. Somebody thought it great fun to then post said picture.

4. DTG rightly got upset, and despite everone agreeing with him, stated that he was off and never coming back.

5. There was a discussion about Monty Panesar being racially abused in Oz, and about what constitutes racism generally, which got a bit heated.

6. Rougvie agreed with US's summing up of the board and said goodbye also.

That's about it.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

In brief;

1. US was pissed off about lots of people not sharing his sense of loss at the passing of a horse. The final straw came this morning when somebody started a new thread 'Desert Orchid --is he still dead'. US declared that the board was now shit, with nothing but sniping and insults, and that he would never come back.

2. Therein followed a discussion about why US was so offended, and about what should be considered offensive in general. For starting this discussion I was labelled a hypocrit and a twat. DTG mentioned the picture of the 4 poofs and said that he was offended by it.

3. Somebody thought it great fun to then post said picture.

4. DTG rightly got upset, and despite everone agreeing with him, stated that he was off and never coming back.

5. There was a discussion about Monty Panesar being racially abused in Oz, and about what constitutes racism generally, which got a bit heated.

6. Rougvie agreed with US's summing up of the baord and said goodbye also.

That's about it.
Maybe we should have a poll about who we think is going to be next????

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

Bakesy said:

Why don't we just have a dummie spitting contest?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll miss all three of them if they really have gone.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

Bakesy said:

Just incase you think it might be me - I'm just off to start making dinner, which is why I'm logging off... Although if you say something like - good girl, womans work and all that - I'll reconsider and maybe have a good old flounce too!! ;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

British Bulldog said:
Why don't we just have a dummie spitting contest?

Jesus.It's a internet message board.Some people take it for real like Eastenders

HELLO FELLA:wave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

tedebear said:
Just incase you think it might be me - I'm just off to start making dinner, which is why I'm logging off... Although if you say something like - good girl, womans work and all that - I'll reconsider and maybe have a good old flounce too!! ;)

It won't be the first time you have thrown your toys out though?:wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

tedebear said:
No way - you seem made of far sterner stuff than those BIG GIRLS. Whoops...I'm so sorry, I really am.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here