Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I mentioned it last last week, but 10 yellows is a hell of an effort given the number of games that he missed through injury, suspension (for getting 5 yellows) and the AfCoN.

Hopefully plenty of big teams chasing him in the summer so we get a decent price.

10 yellows in 22 PL appearances.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I haven't looked back at them, but I'm prepared to wager that at least 2 of them were perfectly good tackles that incompetent refs decided were fouls.

I think also that so many of his tackles are those ones where his legs seem to lengthen and he takes the ball from behind/side when the player doesn't have any thought that he's going to be tackled - that it only takes a few to be a millisecond out, or the player to fall over - that it looks mistimed.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Biss was brilliant. It is a shame that some of the people on here are so quick to write off players and doubt their commitment. His dance at the end to his song was a joy.
Hopefully someone will post. I was enjoying too much to record.

NSC writing players off? Never…

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Watching the highlights - he got booked for nothing didn't he. A tap on Kane's shoulder when he wasn't through or anything like that - and Kane threw himself to the ground as though he had been thumped. If that was a booking, and their guy didn't get a red....?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he played for a big club he’d get less than half the bookings he has got imo

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's stunning, but he's nowhere near Declan Rice, despite the fact that Rice is two years younger.

Rice is outstanding but I can’t agree that Bissouma is nowhere near him?

But anyway, they’re different players. Rice is much more of an all round midfielder involved far more in West Ham’s attacking play than Biss is for us. I was talking about playing the defensive midfield role, just retrieving the ball and recycling it. I haven’t seen anyone close to Biss for that since Kante’s peak.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

But anyway, they’re different players. Rice is much more of an all round midfielder involved far more in West Ham’s attacking play than Biss is for us. I was talking about playing the defensive midfield role, just retrieving the ball and recycling it. I haven’t seen anyone close to Biss for that since Kante’s peak.

he does have the knack of pinching the ball when he has no right to it.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Is Caicedo our younger-and-better Rice...?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
On the TV they said it was his 8th booking this season

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Shit commentators, they also said that Mwepu and Bissuma were both from Mali, Mwepu is from Zambia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here