Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I’m surprised someone hasn’t complained that Mwepu clearly doesn’t like the fans as he chose to celebrate in the opposite corner.

We decided he lost his bearings…..

Knowing Arsenal they probably didn’t water near the away fans area, so Mwepu was probably worried about doing a knee slide…..

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Kane and Son had 0 shots on target between them. Mainly as Bissouma had them both in his pocket for 90 minutes.

Anybody who doubted him must be feeling very silly. Back to his very, very best.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Biss looking every inch a £50+ mill Prem central midfielder.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It's such a shame that he will be suspended now especially for the Saints game when we need a home win.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Just a shame he picked up his 10th booking, think he misses the next two matches.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Biss was brilliant. It is a shame that some of the people on here are so quick to write off players and doubt their commitment. His dance at the end to his song was a joy.
Hopefully someone will post. I was enjoying too much to record.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I need a gif of the bit of skill he did after we’d scored, 2 players around him and he flip-flapped the ball out to the left of him. It was a ridiculously glorious piece of tekkers.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
No coincidence that our return to form has coincided with his. Also think it helps him massively having Caicedo and Mwepu alongside him which gives us far more mobility and pace overall. Still the best player I’ve seen in the Stripes

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Biss was brilliant. It is a shame that some of the people on here are so quick to write off players and doubt their commitment. His dance at the end to his song was a joy.
Hopefully someone will post. I was enjoying too much to record.

I mentioned it last last week, but 10 yellows is a hell of an effort given the number of games that he missed through injury, suspension (for getting 5 yellows) and the AfCoN.

Hopefully plenty of big teams chasing him in the summer so we get a decent price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here