Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I wanted him to go to a big club and realise his potential.

Now I don’t give a toss where he goes, just want as much money as we can for him and we move on.

Great player for us, until he couldn’t be bothered anymore ….. Albion legend ? Not even close.

I was scared that he'd leave for a knock-down 20 mil in the summer as his contract was running down. Now I'm scared we won't get anywhere near 20 mil for him given his recent performances.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
26708ab9b37cea538956b8785f33a294.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think yesterdays performance showed that he is just in a bad run of form or some other non-attitude related issu.

Didnt seem unhappy, demotived or disgruntled, he worked hard, took the battle, but its just not working 100% for him at the moment - tackles where he in his best days would just effortlessly take the ball now turns into free kicks and he isnt dominating midfield all on his own. He was a solid 7.5 or 8, just not the 10/10 Biss we've been spoiled with in the past.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Chose not to walk passed the away fans when he was subbed off.

Maybe people cant say he is "lacking commitment", "hope he never plays for us again" and a bunch of other shit here/on Twitter/Instagram and then expect him to come cuddle with them whenever they feel like it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Maybe people cant say he is "lacking commitment", "hope he never plays for us again" and a bunch of other shit here/on Twitter/Instagram and then expect him to come cuddle with them whenever they feel like it.

Though Maupay made a special effort to clap the fans at least twice 😉
So he reads NSC….

I thought Bissouma walked the shortest route to the dug-out FWIW.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Though Maupay made a special effort to clap the fans at least twice ��
So he reads NSC….

I thought Bissouma walked the shortest route to the dug-out FWIW.

He looked bloody delighted for his team mates for both goals though. This is a GM didn’t clap the fans at Brentford storm in a teacup imo :shrug:

I don’t need to Biss to love or clap me

Given my support for him during the vendetta from a FEW on here I do expect at least a big hug from GP though :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He looked bloody delighted for his team mates for both goals though. This is a GM didn’t clap the fans at Brentford storm in a teacup imo :shrug:

I don’t need to Biss to love or clap me

Given my support for him during the vendetta from a FEW on here I do expect at least a big hug from GP though :lolol:

Of course it is….

I’m fairly certain GP will probably be looking for you and [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] to give you both a hug, or alternatively deliver a restraining order 😂😂

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of course it is….

I’m fairly certain GP will probably be looking for you and [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] to give you both a hug, or alternatively deliver a restraining order 😂😂

Sadly it’s going to be the latter!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Previously 94% didn't want GPott sacked.
Currently 86% expect him to start next season.

As vendettas go it's not exactly the Montagues and Capulets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here