Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
In all the rumour and counter-rumour noise this maybe just the frenzy at the beginning of an auction before those with the real cash swoop in and get the prize.
I would rather just lance the boil and start life without him and wish him the best wherever he ends up.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Got to say if Biss went to Villa my opinion of him would massively change.

Would we even sell to Villa? It'd be strengthening a direct rival surely?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
https://twitter.com/FabriceHawkins/status/1487825813076590598

[tweet]1487825813076590598[/tweet]

REALLY hope he doesn't go to ruddy Villa.

We haven’t got long to wait but seeing as he still has something hanging over his head and there is very little noise about a transfer I suggest he will still be here at midnight :shrug:

If there’s going to be a bidding war, it better kick into gear quickly and assume that Biss has agreed personal terms with all three clubs too, with it hardly causing a ripple in the overblown bollocks around transfers at the moment

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Would we even sell to Villa? It'd be strengthening a direct rival surely?

If Villa offer £50+ I think we'll bite their hand off if the club knows Biss won't sign a new deal. The question is: Given his profile, why would Bissouma go now rather than wait to the summer when he's more likely to get a traditional top 6 offer?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
SSN saying Villa think the fee we want is too high, and that some of the agent's fees and add-ons are unpalatable, and that they'll likely come back for him in the summer (at which point one of the big boys will trample all over them anyway :D) .

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I thought that when White went to Arsenal, which seemed a slightly disappointing destination, and Villa is far worse than that.

I agree. Maybe Villa are waiting until a time that they judge will get their own late bid accepted, but won't leave enough time for any rival buyers to submit a bid.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I agree. Maybe Villa are waiting until a time that they judge will get their own late bid accepted, but won't leave enough time for any rival buyers to submit a bid.
That could easily backfire if we turn out the lights at the Amex and go home at 7 tonight. Lol.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I’ve tried that on Ebay a few times and been pipped in the last second :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It's a step further away from being charged. And, notably, his companion on the night is still on bail.

No it isn’t. Bail has no correlation to being charged or not. Second party still being on bail also isn’t relevant - may have a job role which requires more substantial safeguarding.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I can actually see Villa more than Man Utd or Spurs. Spurs feels like somewhere careers go to fizzle out at the moment, I can't see why any ambitious player would go there. Man Utd just seems poisonous and too much uncertainty about future management. Arsenal were mentioned as a possible destination on the radio over the weekend but again, too much drama. If Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea aren't interested then Villa look like they have the money and attraction to be next best choice for a player looking to do something new. It's a risk and could be a sideways move, but surely more attractive than Spurs and possibly more attractive than Man Utd. Seems to be an assumption everywhere that he's going to be gone by this time next year either way.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I’ve tried that on Ebay a few times and been pipped in the last second :lolol:

Do you or anyone else know how long it takes to put a bid together? I've absolutely no idea.

(It's just that I want to plan the rest of my day, but not miss any of the action).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here