Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham match is NOT sold out

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Why do people think that Birmingham are well supported and are expected to sell out their allocation. They are just struggling to get anywhere near 50% of capacity at St Andrews and compared to the likes of Sheff Wed, Leeds, Forest have never travelled in vast numbers. So if they bring 1200 that sounds about right.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Why do people think that Birmingham are well supported and are expected to sell out their allocation. They are just struggling to get anywhere near 50% of capacity at St Andrews and compared to the likes of Sheff Wed, Leeds, Forest have never travelled in vast numbers. So if they bring 1200 that sounds about right.

St Andrews was empty at the weekend, when they got trounced by Barnsley. Are the fans tyring of the board there? They have shipped loads of people out and not brought many in.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I just tried to get two and was told there were only individual seats by the corners in the WSU left. LOL.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Give them a break for goodness sake. We're 3 games into the season, in a radically altered stadium from last year, and they have already implemented changes to the ticketing sales for home and away fans. We've had three record crowds in a row, about to be a fourth. We have the ticket exchange, 4 match ticket packages that have been snapped up, and additional season tickets gone on sale. Do you really think they are f***ing it up, or just getting used to having 20,000 (that's twenty thousand) more fans coming to watch the Albion every week than this time 18 months ago.

I ment they have got this issue wrong. Mostly the club and ticketing staff have done an amazing job, of that there is no doubt. However on the pricing issue, especially the £34 £28 away fans issue, they have screwed up a bit. The whole point of moving away fans was so they were not behind the goal. Now because if bad pricing (I don't see why the wings of the lower tiers aren't the same as behind the goal) has ment away fans are now gonna be back where they started, right behind the goal. The club will sell the £28 ones first and then the £34 ones. Personally the £34 seats have a worse view than behind the goal. That's what I ment when I said a f*** up. I was in no way implying the ticketing staff do a bad job. They have done an amazing job as I said, albeit with this blip. Albion match by match fans are the ones it hurts the most, there are now less £28 tickets available after away clubs return tickets, and more £34 seats.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
How much are the seats in the south corners, South East is the obvious place to start selling tickets and I would have thought these would be the cheapest.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
How much are the seats in the south corners, South East is the obvious place to start selling tickets and I would have thought these would be the cheapest.

I might be wrong but it's £28 in the corner and behind the goal, the 2 blocks into the ESL are £34. Why the whole ESL and WSL are priced the same all along the touchline, I don't know. The wings should be priced below the centre seats. It would solve the clubs away fan ticket problem and would be about right, as the view there is perhaps the worst in the stadium (although there isn't really a "bad" view).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What's happened to [MENTION=1029]Another Berkshire Seagull[/MENTION] and his App - it appears to no longer be working?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"It seems this little app has been blocked. I would think it unlikely I will put it back online again.

ABS "

Oh, I didn't read the message - I just assumed it wasn't running. Does that mean the club have blocked it?

"It seems this little app has been blocked. I would think it unlikely I will put it back online again.

ABS "

Oh, I didn't read the message - I just assumed it wasn't running. Does that mean the club have blocked it?

OK not sure what happened but I changed nowt and it started working again. So its back, but it could go again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here