Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham match is NOT sold out

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If away sides have an allocation of 2.7 k or whatever it is and then fail to take up that allocation I cannot see what the club can do about the empty blocks within that the away section selling last. The only thing I would say is that they come to an arrangement that they get an answer from the away sides a little earlier on their take up so as to give plenty of time for our fans to take them. Empty spaces behind our ends ........ Not good.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Well that defeats the whole object of having Albion fans behind the goal. What happened against Wednesday, won't happen again. Club have f***ed this up IMO. The East and West lower wings should have a different price to the centre seats. Then they could sell the corners first.

It's a bit odd that ticket prices jump straight from Zone A to Zone C (S > W)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If away sides have an allocation of 2.7 k or whatever it is and then fail to take up that allocation I cannot see what the club can do about the empty blocks within that the away section selling last. The only thing I would say is that they come to an arrangement that they get an answer from the away sides a little earlier on their take up so as to give plenty of time for our fans to take them. Empty spaces behind our ends ........ Not good.

I thought the away aide had to state how much they wanted and then they were committed to buy those if any returns couldn't be sold by us or it wasn't practical as it made for mixed supporters. So when you see Ipswich saying they have an allocation of 1200 it's because that's all they want to commit to. S'pose they can come back and ask for more if they get a run on them, which is why I presumed we didn't release those areas straight away

At least that's how I thought it worked

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought the away aide had to state how much they wanted and then they were committed to buy those if any returns couldn't be sold by us or it wasn't practical as it made for mixed supporters. So when you see Ipswich saying they have an allocation of 1200 it's because that's all they want to commit to. S'pose they can come back and ask for more if they get a run on them, which is why I presumed we didn't release those areas straight away

At least that's how I thought it worked

Ipswich have estimated how many tickets they can sell for a Tuesday evening away game. It makes sense for the Albion to allow the away club to sell £28 tickets first rather than have 150 scattered in ESL whereby we lose seats through segregation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Empty spaces behind our ends ........ Not good.

4986448_tml.jpg

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ipswich have estimated how many tickets they can sell for a Tuesday evening away game. It makes sense for the Albion to allow the away club to sell £28 tickets first rather than have 150 scattered in ESL whereby we lose seats through segregation.

Of course .. agree that

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another 500 tickets available according to club website

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shocking turnout from Birmingham. One of the lowest turnouts we'll see at The Amex this season.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
There's a small block in S1A, which is actually the southern end of the east stand lower. I imagine they will trickle-release more in this block in due course. Few odd seats elsewhere which look like TE seats??

PG

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Birmingham match is now sold out

There are some things money can't buy...a £34 away seat appears to be one of them.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There are some things money can't buy...a £34 away seat appears to be one of them.

I'm quite looking forward to the inevitable selection of comedy banners from Albion's finest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here