Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Quite happy with that half. A draw from here would be a good result espcially with this team.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Ideal game for a smash and grab raid here 0-1 to the Albion at the end I reckon! :albion2:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
A solitary goal would take us up to 6th, as it stands. Nice.

2,067 Albion fans, did I hear?

Michel Kuipers on how to Google yourself. :lolol:

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leicester held Birmingham to 0-0 in a dour game that had 0-0 written all over it. Then Birmingham scored two late goals when finally finding their scoring boots.

I think we really will have to up our concentration. And try and force the issue if we want to score. Birmingham seem dangerous to me. They are still trying to work a goal, not limited to long range shots.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bizarre decision to send Cook out on loan, when we have no cover at ch and end up having to put Tarrico on bench, as Calderon plays out of position. We have not played two up front for as long as I can remember, yet Paynter who is a striker signs on loan and is on bench. If Buckley had to be replaced at short noticed why not replace him with Lualua instead of Barnes who had been dropped due to recent form.....Some strange decisions are happening all round imo. Lualua will not come on unless we are 1-0 down but that will be to late. Pace is the only way we are going to score today, we will not score the way things are atm. Think Poyet is so scared of losing games that he is not picking sides to win them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bizarre decision to send Cook out on loan, when we have no cover at ch and end up having to put Tarrico on bench, as Calderon plays out of position. We have not played two up front for as long as I can remember, yet Paynter who is a striker signs on loan and is on bench. If Buckley had to be replaced at short noticed why not replace him with Lualua instead of Barnes who had been dropped due to recent form.....Some strange decisions are happening all round imo. Lualua will not come on unless we are 1-0 down but that will be to late. Pace is the only way we are going to score today, we will not score the way things are atm. Think Poyet is so scared of losing games that he is not picking sides to win them.

maybe sent out to get games before coming back to take Dunk's place when he goes makes sense to me the KLL one is a bit strange but again if we are going to make an offer for him it brings the price down somewhat.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come On The Albion

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Morning/afternoon everyone. Let's have a second half WINNER.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Somewhat reassuring - so far - holding our own. Meggy to inspire the 0-1 second half.

It certainly is reassuring. :thumbsup:

My lil, bugger (Balders) came into the room as the H/T whistle blew, so I popped some food down for her & she's sauntered off elsewhere. She's like the anti-Meg Mog when the Albion are playing, so I'm hopeful that I won't be seeing her for the next 45 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here