Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Away

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
18:43 just in from work, settle down to purchase Birmingham tickets and................................. absolutely nothing (other than Leeds tickets which I already have) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Initial allocation of 1500, hopefully this sells out pretty quickly so we get the full amount

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Anyone know where I can get cheap train tickets? Cheapest I can find is £48 return.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Prices should be as follows (well, what they are charging Watford who play at Birmingham 2 weeks before us anyway) -

Adult £25
Student/65 + £15
13-18yr olds £15
U13 - £5

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've posted this warning before and I shall do so again.

A warning for any Albion fans travelling to this game, St Andrews is in Small Heath, one of the most deprived areas of the country. Take extreme caution in and around the ground.

I went there in the first round of the Capital One Cup last season to watch Barnet.

Birmingham City Football Club decided not to employ any Police for this fixture. There was a lot of banter flying round the ground involving ex-Bee Marlon King and his spell in jail. This seemed to really wind up the younger Blues and there was a confrontation afterwards outside the away end. A few punches and scuffles here and there, the stewards were absolutely useless. Luckily Barnet had a few fans who made their presence felt too. We missed the intended train and had to wait an extra hour for the last midweek one.

Probably the most miserable bunch of supporters ever encountered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here