Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham away tickets?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
mine neither , how many bottles of pepsi max are you taking to St Andrews ?

Mine neither although getting less worried as if it does snow like that can't see game going ahead.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Tickets arrived yesterday. Pretty near the front this year. Never mind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My ticket has just been delivered by the postie. :O

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just spoke to the Birmingham ticket office and they have said it will be pay on the day for away fans

Thanks for posting, it would have been a genuine shock if it wasn't given they have approx. 15,000 empty seats every home game. Not looking good weather wise though...

Brownie10105

Aug 14, 2012
Cotswoulds
Just spoke to the Birmingham ticket office and they have said it will be pay on the day for away fans

Cheers mate. Probably will be called off but you reckon should be loads of tickets availble on the day then? Standard prices?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from birmingham fc website

Club officials are working hard to ensure that tomorrow's fixture at home to Brighton & Hove Albion goes ahead despite the recent snowfall.
The weather forecast for tomorrow is more favourable and conditions in and around St. Andrew's Stadium will be assessed in the morning.

Match official Phil Dowd and the local authority's safety inspector will be on site early tomorrow morning to make a final decision, especially given that the Seagulls' supporter coaches are due to depart Brighton at 9am.

We will be sure to issue a further update via bcfc.com tomorrow morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here