Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham away tickets?

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
any chance of this being snowed off? first away of the season, i'm rather looking forward to it but i won't be able to do it if it gets re-arranged to a midweek.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Been for the last hour trying to purchase 4 tickets but keep getting the same message, turned my PC off and logged in and out of of the site but keep getting this message >' Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again'.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Ot is it because we've sold out :ohmy:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Been for the last hour trying to purchase 4 tickets but keep getting the same message, turned my PC off and logged in and out of of the site but keep getting this message >' Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again'.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Ot is it because we've sold out :ohmy:

Currently showing as season ticket holders only. They'll probably do a count up in the ticket office tomorrow of how many we've got left.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Currently showing as season ticket holders only. They'll probably do a count up in the ticket office tomorrow of how many we've got left.

We are season ticket holders and have 1,260 pts each. Want to order now so we'll get the tickets asap instead of sweating nearer the date.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

i got 2 more after game,was told they have asked for more,so dont worry

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I've ordered my Birmingham ticket but it hasn't arrived. I guess I should contact the club. Anyone else in the same boat ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've ordered my Birmingham ticket but it hasn't arrived. I guess I should contact the club. Anyone else in the same boat ?

Don't bother contacting them until Tuesday/Wednesday.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
1000 tickets were I initially available and I'm led to believe that over 900 had been sold by Friday lunchtime.

I can only think that we have reached that figure now so ticket sales have been suspended.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
1000 tickets were I initially available and I'm led to believe that over 900 had been sold by Friday lunchtime.

I can only think that we have reached that figure now so ticket sales have been suspended.

Thought the away end holds 3,000?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
4,000 but the initial allocation is 1000.

The club will only take a second allocation if we are confident we can sell the required number of seats, not sure how many seats are included in the second allocation, depends on segregation.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Can't see why or if we were only given an initial 1,000 tickets if we took 2,067 to Birmingham last year

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Me , ordered at 5pm the day they came out but no sight of them

Still awaiting my Sheffield Wednesday one too but I'm guessing most people who ordered online are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't see why or if we were only given an initial 1,000 tickets if we took 2,067 to Birmingham last year

If the club asks for more than what is initially offered to begin with they have to pay upfront , so taking the 1,000 tickets are on a sale or return basis. As these have sold out the club can ask for more and if they don't sell the whole lot of the 2nd batch they can be returned and offered as pay on the day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't bother contacting them until Tuesday/Wednesday.

Mine was ordered the same time as a Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: one. Should turn up tomorrow , Tuesday or Wednesday.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
4,000 but the initial allocation is 1000.

The club will only take a second allocation if we are confident we can sell the required number of seats, not sure how many seats are included in the second allocation, depends on segregation.

So I'll have to pay on the gate? which is pointless as we'll not get our 10 points and when the club get their f***ing arses of their seats it'll be to late to send them out, bloody charming.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So I'll have to pay on the gate? which is pointless as we'll not get our 10 points and when the club get their f***ing arses of their seats it'll be to late to send them out, bloody charming.

There is an option to phone for tickets and arrange for them to be picked up at the away ground if the ticket office still have the tickets to sell and these get sent up with the kit van.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here