Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds and Tats

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
My bird loves tattoos. She has one on her back, one on her foot and two on her calfs. She now wants ones on her arms, chest and stomach. I have told her that will look ruffidge! But she won't have it. What do NSC think?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Les Biehn said:
My bird loves tattoos. She has one on her back, one on her foot and two on her calfs. She now wants ones on her arms, chest and stomach. I have told her that will look ruffidge! But she won't have it. What do NSC think?
Depends on the bird......tats look good on some, yet aweful on others.Got any pics of her, preferably naked(to check skintones;) )

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I really don't think they are nice. I keep saying to her imagine what they will be like when your in your 40s.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't think tattoos on women look good at all (a lot of the ones I see on men don't either, for that matter), but that's just my view.

I can honestly say that I've never seen a woman with a tattoo that I actually like.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The thing is I think arms and legs are just horrendous whatever they are. Little ones on the tummy can be ok but I really lovve my bird tummy and she wants f***ing mexican guns! Dear god.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Knightsworld said:
My wife has a panther on her shoulder, looks nice but i wouldn't want her to get anymore.
Same here.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Les Biehn said:

Tacky. They are awful.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I really think they are a fashion accessory and my girlfriend is notoriously fickle so I just don't get it.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
i once went out with a bird who had an anchor tattooed on her calf, really really horrible. I dont mind tats on birds but not butch ones like that. eugh!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Tattoos why oh why oh why ?

Imagine going to a shop and buying the trendiests of shoes and when you pay for them the assistant says "oh and by the way, you can't take them off for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
i once went out with a bird who had an anchor tattooed on her calf, really really horrible. I dont mind tats on birds but not butch ones like that. eugh!

Mine has two, one on each calf saying mum and dad. I kid you not, the funny thing is she really good looking. I am definately punching above my weight.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
clapham_gull said:
Tattoos why oh why oh why ?

Imagine going to a shop and buying the trendiests of shoes and when you pay for them the assistant says "oh and by the way, you can't take them off for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

All of my tattoos represent personal things to me, so I'd never want to "take any of them off".

It's just a case of thinking very clearly and very carefully about any design that you want inked on you for the rest of my life (mine are also carefully enough positioned as to be easy to cover up when necessary or when I get older).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
AlexFrutos said:
All of my tattoos represent personal things to me, so I'd never want to "take any of them off".

It's just a case of thinking very clearly and very carefully about any design that you want inked on you for the rest of my life (mine are also carefully enough positioned as to be easy to cover up when necessary or when I get older).

With all due respect, there are many thing that are personal to me, but I don't wish for someone else to draw them on me for a fee.

I don't get it, never will.

As long as you are comfortable with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here