Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds and Tats

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think you will find she is turned on by the pain thing.

Why dont you just punch her in the face;) ;) ;)

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Tattoo-back.jpg

Ugly, IMO :nono:

It's like being stuck with having the same picture on your wall until you can finally move to another place.

It's an awful trend bandwagon, but helps us blokes to sort out the dodgy birds from the keepers.
Tell her thanks, and move on to one with silky, unblemished skin.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The soon to be ex Mrs BHA has several and goaded me into getting mine. The bad news for her is that she has a very big one on her shoulder with my name on it !

The potential new Mrs BHA is considering a small and discrete one but as yet hasn't done anything about it. Tattoos are okay to a point but they aren't everybody's cup of tea.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
clapham_gull said:
With all due respect, there are many thing that are personal to me, but I don't wish for someone else to draw them on me for a fee.

I don't get it, never will.

As long as you are comfortable with them.

Ultimately, just like every other factor of personal appearance (and most everything else in life), it's all down to personal and individual taste, so I fully respect anyone's opinion on this or any other matter (I may not agree with it, but it doesn't mean I can't respect it).

It's like men with ear-rings. My brother has abnout 3 rings in one ear, and I happen to think that he (and any other man I see with an ear-ring/ear-stud) looks like an absolute idiot, but there are people who think they're a good thing just as I do with tattoos.

When it comes right down to it, it's live and let live.

Last edited:

larus

Never wanted a tattoo and don't like them on either men or women.

Seeing them on old people's skin is gross; all of the colours faded. No, not for me.

I don't think I could be with someone with tattoos, but as AlexFrutos says, we're all different.

Oct 25, 2003
my BIRD wants one on her foot, of some stars, which i think would look OK

i've seen alexfrutos' and they look GRAND

it depends on the person really

for example my mum has a dove on her ankle which looks COOL

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
doesnt it put you off her?

No because she is mint, she makes me laugh, shes really sweet to me and she is very fit. Although I would never stop her from doing anything I still don't like them.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
H block said:
My wife has love and hate tattooed on her knuckles and she has some dice on her wrists.
I think they look classy

Is she in Jail?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Les Biehn said:
I've seen Alex Frutos and he looks grand.:love:

I'm assuming that's in reference to the talented French football player with the annoyingly squeaky voice? :)

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AlexFrutos said:
I'm assuming that's in reference to the talented French football player with the annoyingly squeaky voice? :)

Him and the sex god who posts on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here